Latest #ketodiet Posts
- SANTORINI and #keto 🏖️🏖️☀️☀️ We are in the beautiful Greek island of Santorini and because we travel ALL THE TIME we are fast becoming total ninjas at #ketotravels. That's not to say we don't mess up, I love chocolate. 🤣🤣But it gets easier day by day!
KETO HACKS FOR TRAVELLING ✔️Fresh fish 💞💞🙌🙌 Sardines and salmon are amazing for keto and full of omega fatty acids! ✔️Olive oil and butter at buffets 👊
✔️Cheese, all the cheeeeeeese 🧀🧀🧀
I found myself scraping pizza toppings off bread on Thursday night and it was GOOD 🍕🍕🍕
✔️Meat - we have had chicken, veal, beef, pork and lamb while here 🍖🍗🥩🥓 ✔️A breakfast buffet is the BOMB for #ketofood - boiled 🥚🥚🥓🥓 bacon and everything you could wish for! ✔️Champagne. A sunset abroad needs a toast - HANG ON no not bread❌, but a glass of champagne!! 🥂🍾A glass is around 2g carbs and full of sugars that don't necessarily impact blood sugar so enjoy the moment ( in MODERATION, and skip the takeaway on the way back to the hotel haha)🏝️ Any ideas you guys have about #ketohacks or #ketosnacks abroad? ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Comment below - sharing is caring ! 😁😍🤩
- اي سمك مافيه دهون كافيه أحب أسوي معه هالصوص. لانه يعوضني بالدهون الاحتياجيه للوجبه 🐟🌊
سمك بصوص الزبدة والليمون : اي نوع سمك نبهره بشوي كمون وكزبره وكركم وملح ونقليه أونشويه أنا حطيته بالقلاية الهوائية
صوص الزبدة والليمون: عصير ٢ ليمون- ثوم- برش ليمون- كمون- شوي ملح - بابريكا ( اختياري) - وزبده تقريبا ٣ ملاعق ،، احمس الثوم بالزبدة بعدها احط البهارات والبرش واخيرا الليمون ويقدم مع السمك وبالعافيه🐟 #كيتو_دايت #ketofood #ketodiet #k
- Fill your body with delicious balanced food to make your body feel amazing. Food doesn’t have to be boring!
Thai inspired beef salad
• Sliced beef marinated in hot English mustard and a bit of sugar free
• Chopped Spinach
• 3 Cherry Tomatoes
• 1 Shallot
• Smoked Almonds
• Goats Cheese
• Olive Oil and Red Wine Vinegar 👌
- Are you metabolically flexible? Being in ketosis means that your body has metabolic flexibility, which is the ability of the body to adaptively select which fuel source it will burn for energy - fat or sugar.
One of the reasons keto is so effective for optimal health is that it corrects metabolic health by engaging our full abilities to selectively burn sugar or burn fat for fuel. To burn sugar you need to deplete glycogen stores so the body can go into its stores of fat for energy. You can only burn fat if you don’t eat too much sugar or carbs, and don’t eat constantly every couple of hours during your waking hours. .
It is a factor of insulin sensitivity and if one is insulin resistant then they are then metabolically inflexible. The body will always default to burn sugar first if there is an abundant, constant supply which is why most people struggle to ever burn fat. You can’t burn it effectively unless carb intake is lowered and eating is not continuous during waking hours. On a keto diet we deplete glycogen, limit incoming glucose so the body can become a fat burning machine! Hit share or repost to share this info!
#keto #ketodiet #ketogenic #ketogenicdiet #ketogenesis #ketoweightloss #fatloss #weightloss #fatburning #ketoscience #ketoforbeginners #ketoadapted #glutenfree #lowcarb #metabolichealth #metabolicflexibility #lchf #atkins #weightlosstips #weightwatchers #whole30 #paleo
Top #ketodiet Posts
- 🍤 Quick Keto Spicy Curry Shrimp x Greens by @_icaneatthat 🌶🦐
😍 Tag someone who would love this 😋 ,
Here's a quick 15 min Recipe🍴:
1 lb shrimp
4 cups Collard Greens
2 Tbsp minced Garlic
1/2 chopped Yellow onion
1 chopped scallion
3 Tbsp Red Chili Powder (Indian)
1 Tsp ground Ginger
1/4 Tbsp Black Pepper
2 Tsp Cumin
1Tbsp curry powder
1 Tbsp Tumeric
2 Bay Leaves
1 juice of whole lemon
3 Tbsp butter
4 Tbsp Heavy Cream
1. Add 2 Tbs butter to pan, once melted add onions, garlic. Let em cook down until theyre golden brown.
2. Toss in 1 Tbs of butter to pan and add collards. Once they cook down, and you know they're good add all your seasoning to the pan and mix.
3. Add 1Tbs of butter and Heavy Cream to greens and throw in the shrimp.
4. Once shrimp is cooked you're done. Serve over Cauliflower Mash or by itself
- 🍕Checkout this low carb NYC style pizza by @CarbNoFoods!
1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup Almond Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Xanthan Gum 📔Instructions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Put the shredded mozzarella and cream cheese in a bowl, microwave for two intervals of 35 seconds.
Whisk egg in a separate bowl, pour into bowl with the melted cheese. Combine dry ingredients and mix until a dough ball has formed.
Pour a light layer of parmesan cheese around the entire dough ball.
Spread the dough out in between two pieces of parchment paper.
Cook for 5 minutes with no toppings, check the dough to poke out any air pockets. Cool for another 3-5 minutes without toppings.
Add toppings of your choice & enjoy!
P.S. I usually recommend turning convection on the oven once I add toppings to make it extra crispy.
- - 📘 INGREDIENTS⠀
1 1/2 cup Almond flour-packed lightly, ⠀
1 tbsp baking powder ⠀
2 1/2 cup shreddedMozzarella cheese⠀
2 oz Cream cheese⠀
2 large Eggs⠀
1 tsp stevia⠀
1½ cup Farmers cheese or more mozzarella⠀
1½ cup Shredded mozzarella ⠀
1½ cup Feta cheese⠀
4 eggs + 1 for wash Butter⠀
- There is nothing quite as a good as a meal you didn't cook yourself! Nick doesn't know his way much around the kitchen which is why I am so excited to partner with @greenchef! Green Chef packs USDA Certified Organic ingredients in each meal kit and offers a variety of meal plans for every lifestyle. Each meal comes ready to cook, complete with a recipe card with photos to detail each step. Making it easy to throw together a five star meal at the end of a busy day! Green Chef offers ever-changing menus, perfect for busy families, and those like Nick, learning their way around the kitchen!
Get $75 off your first three orders by swiping up in our stories or just click the link in our bio!
#greenchefpartner and #mygreenchef