Latest #keto Posts
- Chicken, mint, cucumber salad 🤤 this totally was delish but I was expecting grilled chicken and I’m sure this was tossed with flour and the dressing was sweet! Ugh, I guess its an accidental cheat. Only 30 minute lunch so i has to just devour. #keto #travels
- ☕️ Esta info es muy útil! Muchas personas tenemos a Starbucks dentro de nuestra rutina, el hábito del café “on the go”. Muchas veces creemos que al tratarse de café el consumo de carbs no es alto, pero cuando se trata de Starbucks podemos consumir más de 20g de carbohidratos sin darnos cuenta. Por eso, para no equivocarnos, les dejamos esta guía útil para pedir #keto en Starbucks y aprendernos sus versiones #lowcarb 💫.
#ketogenic #ketofood #ketostarbucks
- What makes Organisource Keto Collagen Protein such a dynamic duo?
Combining the power of some of the purest collagen in the world, helping to support bone strength, hair growth, healthy joints, and youthful looking skin with Upgraded Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which are one of the body’s favorite sources of energy 🔥 helps to prevent the body from converting that protein into glucose, allowing it to be used for the tissue support we want. .
That dynamic enough for ya? 😊
If you haven’t given this stuff a try, head over to Organisource.com and get yourself a bottle, you won’t regret it!
- Accountability days 31 and 32
yesterday there was a two and a half hour walk. I have a loaner car that won't fit in my garage. I realized really late in the day but if I went to the gym I would lose my parking. so, walking it was.
This morning I'm at the gym getting my health on!!
#livingmybestlife #keto #ketotransformation #ketolife #getoffthecouch
- I used to believe that the only way I could lose weight was through extreme measures. And it was kinda true... on carbs, I couldn’t lose weight. So the only time I’d have success is when I starved myself or tackled a really hard exercise regimen. And my success would be short lived because I never felt better and would burn out. For the first time in my life, I’m feeling free because I have the key to energy and weight loss with, what feels like, little effort. All I have to do is say no to carbs and sugar and I lose weight. Who knew??? Now that I’ve seen what’s possible, I just want others to experience the health freedom that I’ve discovered!
- Just took these beauties out of the oven 😍
This is the BEST Keto bread recipe I’ve ever had. (And personally I hate most cloud breads, 90 second breads, fathead breads, etc.) Swipe for the recipe & macros .
. [credit to Hey Keto Mama for the recipe] 💛 .
#keto #ketogenicdiet #lowcarbrecipes #lchf #ketobread #fatisfab
- Crab Cakes 🦀
8oz lump crab meat
6 tbsp mayonnaise
2.5 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup red chilli flakes
1 tsp onion salt ( I use trader joes)
1 tsp chilli lime seasoning ( I use trader joes)
1/2 stick butter
Approximately 1/3 cup coconut flour.... add more if your mixture is too loose to form patties .
Recipe makes 7 large crab cakes.
Mix together the egg, mayo and seasoning in a large bowl.
Separately put your crab meat in another bowl and flake it with a fork. At this point I get my hands in and just double check there aren’t any little bones.
Add the flaked crab meat to your mixture and combine them well. Finally add in your coconut flour. If you’d like to add in a little more, do it 1 tbsp at a time until you can see that the mixture will form a patty.
Make 7 equal sized cakes. Heat your butter on medium/low , and once it has melted carefully add in the crab cakes using a large flat spatula. I use a frying pan that is big enough for all 7, you could use 2 pans, or fry in 2 batches ( if needed)
Cool the crab cakes without touching them for 12 minutes. Very carefully turn each one over, remembering that the top half is still loose and uncooked.
Cook for another 12 minutes then carefully remove from the pan. Crab cakes firm a little as they cool, but if you serve immediately they can be delicate- transfer them to the plate carefully.
Serve and enjoy 😉 .
#keto #ketodiet #ketorecipes #sugarfree #lowcarb #intermittentfasting #ketosis #ketogenic #lowcarbhighfat #lchf #protein #highprotein #jerf #ketogenicdiet #realfood #baking #cooking #foodphotography #healthyfood #homemade #homemadefood #glutenfree #ketolife #ketoweightloss
Top #keto Posts
- 🍳🔥 Steak Chunks and Cheesy Scrambled Eggs!!
🐄 Tag a friend who should make it for you! 👇
This awesome Keto meal idea comes from @primalbro. As you see, simple is delicious!
One of the best things about Keto is being able to stick to a diet that you LOVE.
Enjoy creamy scrambled eggs and steak while losing weight! 😍 It's WIN-WIN! 😍
➡️ Keto Guide 50% OFF - Link In Bio! ⬅️
Send in your Keto meals and we might feature them!