Latest #keepliving Posts
- Thanks to you guys liking my posts, it means a lot, you know something funny? How a complete stranger gets you more than someone you have known your whole life, how a complete stranger cares about you more than your own family, isn't that strange? It's strange but also really nice, to know that what you feel isn't unnoticed or messed up like everyone tries to make out, it gives me hope, hope that the people in this world aren't actually doomed after all!
#cute, #fox, #random, #deep, #deepthought, #randomthoughts, #life, #hardlife, #keepliving, #caringpeopleexist, #peoplemaybearentcompletelydoomed, #venting
- I was upset, lying on my bedroom floor, staring at the beautiful little rainbows my mirror reflected, it had me think again, why is our world so mean? What makes some of us deserve to have so many problems and others to walk around free? Why do some have to suffer while others trive? Why do we have to be a certain way and be judged for it by people who are supposed to love us unconditionally? Why? Why, is always the question, why?
#cute, #fox, #random, #deep, #deepthought, #randomthoughts, #life, #bulliesstink, #anonymous, #sufferinginsilence, #nosuchthingasunconditionallove, #aworldfullofliars, #keepliving, #fightanotherday
- Some people may lead you to believe their home is clean 24/7 even with kids. Instagram is famous for all the posts of the the cute kids playing nicely in their designated play areas. Here in my home...we have no designated play area nor is any one room clean at any given time. I step away for one moment to wash a few dishes and 💣💥 this is what my living room looks like. It looks "lived" in. So busy stressed mommies out there let your home look "lived" in! Don't strive for the picture perfect clean house because you just might miss the picture perfect moment your kid does something worth capturing. #therealdealmom #momtruths #mommytruths #keepliving #momlife #dontstress #dontsweatthesmallstuff #dailymomgoals
- I want to share a story about myself, if you go to the next picture you will see a picture of my Friend's daughter Abby, whom is a very precious person in my life. It is because of that little girl I still stand here, and have experienced so many blessings in my life that coming to my husband. Ever since I was young I can remember that I have struggled with Anxiety, being a perfectionist, and meeting new people. This eventually led to my late teen years I experienced several years of heavy emotional abuse and sexual abuse, and afterwards I felt worthless and despite a lot of good in my life I didn't know how to feel it as I just felt numb to life. It is during that darkest point in my life I met Abby and her mom, it is no coincidence that they came in my life when I needed someone the most. During that time it is because of my love extended toward Abby and learning to take care of her, and growing a strong relationship with her mom I found purpose to my life again. After then I am still not perfect, I have scars that are still not fully healed, I still struggle with myself, but life isn't meant to be easy. Even now there are moments I want to give up, but I do my best and see the wonderful opportunities and people I have been blessed in my life with, and realise to keep pushing forward. It is because of this I have chosen a path to become a Psychologist, to empathise and to help those who have struggled in life that feel like they are not worthy to still be here, like I felt.
#PTSD #depression #generalanxietydisorder #thereishope #ihavebeenblessed #iamnottheonlyone #loveforall #keepliving #asurvivor #remembertothrive
- I'm writing a novel. I've been writing it for a long time. Revisions. Beta readers. Revisions. Content Editor. Revisions. My book is a stranger to where it began and will be a stranger to the finished work, even now.
This is the first time I've gotten serious about writing. AND I MEAN SERIOUS. I've researched the craft, the market, indie vs. traditional publishing, active voice vs. passive voice, story structure, and more. The whole kit and caboodle. As I've studied these things and really thought through my novel, I've been writing. I become a better writer and revised previous scenes to make my writing stronger.
and I LOVE it.
Because writing fuels my soul. The high I feel when I figure out a scene that has bothered me can't compare to any other feeling. Looking at where I started to where I am now amazes me. I am a writer. A real one. Readers enjoy my story. I enjoy my story. I get better every day, and my book reflects this progress.
So write your story. Make it better every day. Stop doubting you can do this. The world needs your story. Go write it.
#writer #writingcommunity #writingthoughts #writingislife #writingjourney #path #writingmotivation #writingmood #writingmama #nevergiveup #keeptrying #keepliving #keepgrowing #motivational #motivationalquotes #motivation #friday #amwriting #writersofinstagram #youcandoit
- There is someone out there who needs you. You must live so that person can find you. 📸: @michaelsomewhere
- A new way of looking things.
- The white text in the black background is honestly the part emotions make you believe.
BUT! The black text with the white background is the truth the truth you can’t change cause it’s true, you are love you are beautiful, guy or girl or anything or anyone, LITERALLY EVERYONE, I want you guys to know y’all are loved by someone and to keep moving forward and to be happy and if you feel insecure about anything just know, that you shouldn’t be cause y’all are perfect, I’m not saying to go out a brag but I am telling you to love yourself lf, hell if your feeling sad or are in a bad position or time in your life tell yourself and I literally mean tell yourself “ I will survive I made it this far, I’m strong, I’m smart, I’m amazing, I will be the best me I am the best me” alright well I love y’all #loveyourself #beyou #iloveyall #keepliving #behappy