Latest #keepitsimple Posts
- Sun’s out, homemade salad’s out! ☀️ 🥗
#cocomademedoit #keepitsimple #cocofitness
I just toss any veggies and green leaves that I have.
For the dressing :
White wine vinegar
Maple syrup or honey
For the chicken:
In 3 separate bowls, I put
2. Beated eggs
3. Mix of bread crumbs (Panko or Shake’N Bake + shredded parmesan + salt and pepper + spices of your choice)
I simply put the chicken breasts in flour, then in eggs and finally in a mixture of Panko (or Shake'N Bake). Cook for 25-30 min - 400 degrees (until chicken is cooked through and at a safe temperature)
- I've eaten sooooo much broccoli this week I thought I'd share some of its health benefits 🥦
What I love the most about broccoli is it is full of calcium, alongside lots of other veggies and leafy greens, so we dont need to rely on dairy products to get what we need 🥦🥦🥦
How do you like to eat your broccoli??? I like mine partially steamed, I'm not a huge fan of eating it raw. But my all time favorite is roasted in the oven with coconut oil and salt almost until it's a little bit black and crunchy!! My oldest son and I totally eat it like that as a snack 🥦💯👊🥦🥦🥦🥦
#keepingitreal #keepitsimple #veganfood #vegan #plantbased #broccoli #fridayfeels
- Acne is a common skin issue that can result in several types of blemishes. Some types include pimples, whiteheads and blackheads. There are many ways to prevent acne. Acne is rarely the result of a dirty face, contrary to popular belief. However, it is important to remove excess dirt and oil from the skin by washing regularly. We recommend morning and night.
- To have, to hold, and to Trust the Process // when it’s your wedding day but the @sixers are in the playoffs 🏀 it was fun seeing all the mini Joel’s on everyone’s feet! #tohave #tohold #trusttheprocess
- Courage: "The ability to do something that frightens one." by dictionary.com⠀
⠀ "Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.The willingness to show up changes us, It makes us a little braver each time." @brenebrown ⠀
One of the things that took the most courage for me (Gina) was to put a part of me out into the world in the shape of leather handbags that I designed. The bravery that I keep gaining has made everything so worth all the fear I had to push through. ⠀
What's one of the most courageous things you have ever done?
- everything here is pretty and perfect for instagram pictures 💁🏼♀️✨
- Beautiful custom made matching dresses 💕 Each piece is timeless & individual, custom made to suit your own style, made from hand embroidered fabric. DM for any enquiries shipped from the UK 🇬🇧
- 🥘🍚🧀My Bambinos gobbled this creamy, cheesy tomato and pea risotto today. It's actually a mix of risotto rice and quinoa so added nutrition for your bambinos from the quinoa.
It was so yummy I ended up having it for dinner too. I was trying not to due to the calories as it contains mozzarella and mascapone but I just couldn't resist 😯.
This one is really easy to make, as are all my recipes. It's great for the whole family. My toddler did pick out the peas though, but at least she at the rest.....I guess🙄😵.
Makes enough for about three adult portions:
➡️ 160g risotto rice.
➡️ 60g quinoa.
➡️ 400g can chopped tomatoes.
➡️ 150g frozen peas.
➡️ 125g mozzarella ball, cut into small chunks.
➡️ 3 heaped tablespoons of mascapone.
➡️ 1 small red onion, chopped finely.
➡️ 4 large garlic cloves, grated or minced. ➡️ 2tbsp olive oil.
➡️ 1 tbsp dried herbs.
➡️ Couple of twists of black pepper.
👩🍳 In a large pan heat the oil on medium then add in the onion and garlic and sauté until soft. 👩🍳 Next add the risotto rice, quinoa, herbs and stir for a few minutes so that the ingredients are well mixed.
👩🍳 Add the tomatoes and stock and bring to a boil then simmer, stirring frequently for about 25 minutes. The risotto rice and quinoa should be soft and cooked and the sauce thickened. During the cooking time continue to add water bit by bit if the pan is drying out. 👩🍳 Add the frozen peas next and simmer for another 5 minutes or until the peas are cooked. Continue to stir frequently.
👩🍳 Finally stir in the mascapone and mozzarella and keep on the heat until the mozarella is melted and the mascapone has mixed in well. Season with black pepper and serve. -
Check out my blog for more meal inspiration: www.myfoodiebambinos.com.
- Introducing Mia • Our new handbag which can be worn cross body or as a belt bag. Swipe to see how it can be worn. Available Now!
- Enjoying a little #SummerSandwich action on this stormy Thursday afternoon! 🤤
Decided to get creative with our new 7 Nut and Seed bread 🍞 it DID NOT disappoint 🙌🏼
Grab a loaf from our website baseculture.com today!✨
Top #keepitsimple Posts
- Knowledge can be heard, seen, and taught. BUT, it can only be transformed into wisdom through application.
- Little gem lettuce, "Italian" vinaigrette, oregano, dried chili #KeepItSimple