Latest #kangaroos Posts
- A bit of jet lag, so flicking through my photos from @moonlitsanctuary which was such a fun day out and only 15 mins drive from the Jackalope. What a great animal sanctuary this place is and the perfect way to tick the koala, kangaroo and wallaby (and antihistamine) buckets 🙌🏼 Swipe left to see more cuteness levels 🤪
#australia #animalsanctuary #travel
- An expensive day!!!
I recommend NOT breaking your Apple MacBook Pro!!! Whole screen needs replacing $760 😭😭😭😭😭 7-10 days which is way better timeframe than I thought!! Woke up & just started pottering, tidying, cleaning etc. productive. Uploaded a video to YouTube but scheduled it!
On the way into the city I sang my little face off which made me happy despite going towards the city!!! The lady in the Apple store was super nice & not judgemental!! Thanked me essentially not being an arsehole customer!! Good trade!
I was a nice wife today & brought hubby sushi home for dinner!
What year is it? The tv has been sitting upstairs not used since the last Olympics!
We did some rearranging & with some carpet seconds hubby brought home, our old (& temporary) tv cabinet & the tv from upstairs & we made a lounge area :) Ive missed having a couch for 3 years!! SLEEP: 11.10am
EXERCISE: Not specifically. I should try to do little bits I think & not over do it & aggravate my stomach but try.
FOOD: breakfast was a egg thing. Lunch & dinner was half a subway sandwich for each meal. I also ate some spicy prawns from a Japanese takeaway. Had a bit more Reece’s Peanut Butter icecream!!!
I had a Mother today, which is naughty but it was sooo good. I’ve had my fix & I don’t want another anytime soon.
HAPPY: a good day. Hubby, pets, kangaroos, YouTube, dropped off the laptop to be fixed, icecream, home progress, housework.
STOMACH: my stomach is still bloated & I’m still waiting on my specialist appointment. Is it terrible there’s a little part of my that just wishes I’d end back up in the hospital so I get re-examinined quicker than May 7th???
I feel so average & I feel pregnant which is disturbing. last night I had a nightmare that I was pregnant & cried!!! Like my post if you read this far so I know tour out there :) Cat loves Tokyo Creative!
Other Insta: ebonysebonyphotography
#reecespeanutbutter #subway #healthbeforefitness #bushlife #kangaroos #applestoregardencity #applestore #renolife #homebody #bloatingproblems #bloating #tokyocreative #weightlossgoals
- when the weekend finally has arrived😂 how do you look like after a friday night?🍹
- This cute little fella wants to say g'day! 👋🏽 •
Did you really visit Australia if you didn't see a kangaroo? (No! 😉) The good news is they're easy to find - you can spot them on the beautiful Aussie beaches, in the native bushland and in the sunny outback, too.🏖️🏜️🏞️ So, hop to it and get to Australia already! 🌏 #covermore #keeptravelling #travelfacts •
📍 Barrington Coast, Australia 🇦🇺
📷: @_markfitz #repost
- Steps to happiness. (In chronological order of photos)
1. get up at sunrise
2. politely ask permission to surf the Roo’s secret spot
3. swap the surfboard for an esky lid
4. get in the green room
5. apply for permanent residence in the green room
6. be pleased about it
- Just landed in Cairns, Australia today and we already explorin’! Held a baby koala, saw some wallabies playing, got close and personal with a cassowary (the big bird), and also held a baby saltwater crocodile. Peep the lovely view from our hotel too! Top floor, ocean views off the balcony! Hard Work Pays Off!🙏🏾 #HWPO #Honeymoon #kangaroos #australia #cairns #hartleyscrocodileadventures
- Day at Symbio Wildlife Park and Stanwell Tops with my sister and my niece ♥️♥️
- The kangaroo 🦘 sanctuary Alice springs Australia 🇦🇺......making sure no drop goes to waste