Latest #jumping Posts
- Grand Prix edit from today!! @promised.memories and I went to hang out at the show and it was a blast! Watching these horses literally step over these jumps was amazing😍 who is your favorite?🤔
- Last Paddy appreciation post til maybe tomorrow. BTW, this jump is fully 3’6 but it looks 8” tall in the photo 🤷🏼♀️.
- your attention is what gives anything power ✨
- I thought i might never see my glove again so you could understand my fear...
- Hello! My names Hannah and this is my horse Jaydes Of Autumn also known as Autumn. She’s a 15 year old full Arabian sired by Surokhan and out of Jayda. Me and her are both Canadian born. I’m a 14 year old female, riding since I was 8 on the same horse ever since. Autumn bottom.
She knows when she is in a show and loves when I bring her out to them, even if we don’t get out much aha.
Today we had the best time today, this horse is a blessing to my life and I’m so happy to have her in my life.
She was super good even with the wind, she was very attentive and polite. She’s even clean!
She got a nice bath on Friday, her canter was smooth and it was our first time outdoors since last summer when I took a fall.
Video ft her full sister, video girl is tagged