Latest #joshuatree Posts
- Currently in a cute little run down town in New Mexico heading back to Nashville to photograph a wedding then back to California I go! Any suggestions on what to see on the way from Nash to Laguna?
- We drove out to Joshua Tree National Park today ..... a place I will never forget. In the 1930’s Minerva Hoyt, an activist and desert lover recognised the threats from humans. She saw the beauty in these spiny plants and persuaded President Franklin D Roosevelt to proclaim it Joshua Tree National Monument in 1936. It was renamed Joshua Tree National Park later by Congress. The Park protects 792,000 acres and more than 80% of it managed as wilderness where the Mojave and Colorado deserts converge. The rock piles began as a result of volcanic activity. The Joshua tree is really a species of Yucca and its waxy, spiny leaves efficiently control moisture. They can grow over 40 feet tall at an inch a year, Its clusters of cream coloured flowers bloom from February - April.
You could spend days there rather than hours 🧡🌾🌿
#janbenusa2019 #joshuatree #sanbernadino #california
- out here practicing my quick draws so I can challenge the patriarchy to a duel 👈🏼🤠🌵 #WildWildWest
- Sharing your gift is a gift to the world.. 💞🏞
I believe that every single one of us has talents as gifts to share with the world. I also believe that we all have a Souls purpose on this planet that gives us a feeling of fulfillment, bliss and infinite joy - that is your clue for following your heart and allowing deeper levels of happiness in your life.
When I was younger I liked everything and my parents told me to pick one or two hobbies.. But I wanted to try everything! By trying all these different things, my natural talents could grow and flourish so I was never off track, never doing things I didn't liked. I feel that's very important to explore what your gifts are to share: What do you like the most? And guess what: Most of the times that's also where your natural talent is!
What I love about my gifts to share with the world, is that the form constantly changes, but the essence is the same: Spreading love, shining light, bringing people back to their loving heart and help it to heal so it can open wide. I connect with people everywhere I go, with or without words. By talking, singing, making music, dancing, touching, drawing or just a loving smile.. There are so many ways to feel connected with someone!
This picture was taken when the sun went down on the mountains at Joshua Tree Lake 2 weekends ago, while deeply connecting with a beautiful Soul I've met at Shakti festival. We were exchanging our gifts, giving each other healing, love and appreciation. What are your gifts to share with the world? What gives you the highest form of joy? Go for it, follow your heart, life will support you.. It wants you to follow the mission of your Soul. It wants you to experience the infinite depth of true happiness, bliss, fulfillment and love. 🙏💕
#talents #gifts #followyourheart #shineyourlight #explore #youreamiracle #youreworthy #importance #discover #journey #openhearts #heartconnection #shareyourself #nolimits #joy #bliss #enthousiasm #fulfillment #hobbies #joshuatree #happiness #love #sharelove #experience #beautifulsoul
- Get ready to enter our new experience coming tomorrow.
- Was this a hair flip? Or 50-60 MPH winds? 🤷🏻♀️🌬Put your guess in the comments haha. Also who else thinks these fun weird trees look like something from the mind or Dr. Seuss? I love them so much. ❤️ #joshuatreenationalpark
- Devil’s in them details...
- Whoa Joshua Tree!! This weekend was magic!✨ My man + I flew to LA, rented a van + road tripped down to @joshuatreemusicfestival. 🚌🌵 We camped with old friends + new, danced under the most spectacular full moon🌕, climbed giant boulders in the park + reconnected on another level.
This month is three years since we survived a horrendous car accident that left me hospitalized + bed ridden for six weeks. My rehabilitation is ongoing + although I’m finally feeling strong, I still have chronic pain. This month has been wild. I’ve decided to look my trauma straight in the eye + with that all of my previous life traumas are bubbling up. Everything is connected. Eating disorders. Addiction. Sexual abuse. Loss. Physical trauma. Mental illness. We need to acknowledge all of our pain in order to heal.
I treated myself to a TWO + A HALF HOUR bodywork session with the most amazing healer. As she gently worked on my inner thigh, a point of deep trauma + injury from my accident, my entire leg began to tingle. I felt a coolness moving from my pelvis out through my foot. As she worked I told my story. I cried, smiled, let go of guilt + expressed anger. By the end my entire body was tingling. I felt like I could float away.
This work needs to be done. My biggest lesson is that YOU ARE YOUR OWN HEALER. A doctor or therapist can’t help you if you won’t look at your darkness. It’s not easy but we MUST do it. You can do it. Gah so many stories. Stay strong. xoxo, aj🧡
- Had a great time in Oregon this long weekend! 🌊
Top #joshuatree Posts
- Are you packing your bags for Memorial Day? We’re headed on our 7th annual college reunion trip for some GLAMPING in Santa Barbara and it’s one of my kids favorite traditions! The glamping takes the ease out of bringing so much STUFF with us but we still try and cook lots of meals over the campfire and of course, s’mores every night. One of the ways I avoid stressing for packing up the 6 of us is to put our suitcases in the hallway at the beginning of the week and a fold up table in the garage for all the camping supplies. I steadily add to the bags all week long and it makes for a much more relaxing prep for our trips! Camping with littles is not for the faint of heart! 😂🙈 Are you a camping, glamping or non-camping type?!
- JOSHUA TREE REALIZATIONS:
1.The Universe wants to hook us up with all of the Prosperity, Happiness and Success We Desire but We MUST Take a Chance, Put Ourselves Out There, GET OUTSIDE our comfort zone and TAKE A RISK. How can the Universe hook us up if we don’t first
OPEN THE DOOR for the Abundance to Flow in.
2.We are all Brothers and Sisters IN THIS TOGETHER. There is NO COMPETITION or need to COMPARE as we are TEAMMATES working towards the same goal of UNIVERSAL Enlightenment and Love. If we see another as an enemy in anyway we are simply confused about our own truth and temporarily lost on the Journey of UNITY and ONENESS.
3.All of Life, All Things, are made of the same Elements and Energy. If our Vision is Clear and Our Hearts are Full, We can not help but see ourselves in Everyone and Everything around us. From the smallest grain of sand, to the Rings around Saturn, the Movie Star to the Micro-Managing Boss, How we see the Universe around us is simply a Mirror of how we see Ourselves.
4.We must take time on a regular basis to RELEASE the Bullsh*t that builds up within us. This includes Pain of the Past, Anxiety of the Future and Self Deprecating Thoughts of the Now. These serve no purpose and we must ACTIVELY take time and energy to PURGE these from our psyche.
5.I am so incredibly blessed to have a partner like @sportblake in my life who is literally willing to climb with me to the top of the mountains, crawl with me into the depths of the valleys, and lay with me in the shade of the palm trees. Rain or Shine, Laughter or Tears, Light or Darkness. We all have a team around us, lets make sure to show them the Love they deserve and give them all the support we can🙏🏽
#love #joshuatree #climbing #beherenow #baegoals #bae #couples #outdoors #sunshine #truehappiness #joy #wcw
- The travel bug is hitting me hard right now so I’m definitely missing these two in Joshua Tree 😍
BUT it’s ok cause I’ll be leaving to New York in two days with @camicedi and I couldn’t be more excited 😆🗽 it’s always good to be home!
If you guys have any recommendations: places to eat, shops to visit, things to do! Let me know in the comments 👇🏼
- Living in Joshua tree the next few days. Soaking up the sunshine by day, and watching the most epic sunsets by night. Joshua tree is one of the places I feel most drawn to in this world. There’s a magic within these trees, and when you are sitting on the rocks watching the sky explode with colour you truly can feel it! Is there somewhere that you feel this connection?