Latest #jokulsarlon Posts
- What does an excited newly-engaged couple with a camera do when visiting Diamond Beach? Well, I can tell you; they mostly dick around taking artsy photos of the ring, whilst trying really hard not to drop the newly acquired diamonds into the frozen lagoon....
- It’s booked! Visiting Iceland in October with the family!
- You were born an original so don't die a copy
- What's on top of your bucket list?
My no. 1 bucket list item was checked off this past February thanks to @localguide . I finally got to visit one of several ice caves within the Discovery Ice Cave tour in Iceland. Not only was the tour company super easy to deal with but our tour guide @polar.steph was awesome! Her love for Iceland and her job is unmatched. And thanks to @helenish for creating *the* best tour company in Iceland! Looking forward to future tours!
- I've never seen a more beautiful and more blue iceberg than this one.I captured this right after a calving at the edge of the glacier. What a beauty ❤ Sosem láttam ennél szebb és ennél kékebb jéghegyet szerintem.Ezt a képet a gleccser lábánál készítettem miután leszakadt a gleccserből..
- A lil Ice bath from time to time. Lance aint got nothing on this. Happy easter everybody. #jokulsarlon
- Diamond Beach • Iceland 2018