Latest #jewelrymaking Posts
- All these beach vacations I keep seeing have me dying to get my toes in the sand! In the meantime I'll just stare at these shimmery seashells 🐚 DM me for details and ordering information!
- •Drop Bracelet• Collection: Signature ✨ •One Love Bracelet• Collection: Pure Love 💗
DM for price and specifications
- Making a needle burnisher for flush setting. An old broken ball bur is a great starting point.
- “All you need is love... but a little jewelry now and then doesn’t hurt!” 💗
- Seashine Jewelry’s Simulated Pearl Crystal Chain Circle Necklace is on sale for $6! Limited time offer!
Go on www.seashinejewelry.com
#jewelry #jewelrymaking #jewelery
- Элегантные и лаконичные гвоздики-пуговки очаруют твоего любимого человека и заставят влюбляться в тебя снова и снова❤️ Для заказа перейдите по ссылке в профиле или напишите нам в Директ.
Elegant and laconic studs-buttons will charm your loved one and make him fall in love with you again and again❤️ Link in bio for details or write us in DM.
- From Andrew Thornton's "Be Series" polymer pendants. It may take time, but, hopefully, we'll all learn to Be Wise someday.
Top #jewelrymaking Posts
- Drill, ball bur, bud bur, setting bur - flush setting can be that easy! just ensure you don’t make the setting too big - the stone should require a little shove with your brass pusher to sit securely before burnishing with your needle burnisher :) give it a try and tag us in your finished pics 😍 #flushsetting
- How do we do those textured bezels? Here’s how :) we’ll be covering this and a lot more in detail in our online classes coming this year! Visit the website for more details - you know where it is 👉🏻😍
- Raise your hand if you’ve smashed your saw blade right into your finger whilst trying to cut through a solder join on a ring 🖐🏻 ...... cutting from the inside out will save your fingers and your mental health 😍
- I’ve got shop update happening very soon (date TBA). What would you like to see more of, necklaces or earrings?