Latest #jayz Posts
- #Rihanna at the preview for her new high end clothing line “Fenty”.
- Beyoncé’s ego sometimes climaxes from his — and he got a big ego 🔥 #jayz it too much 💕 #beyoncé #beyonce
- dreamgirls is my fave bey movie 🥺 #beyoncé
- 🔊🔊🔊 CALLING ALL MUSIC PRODUCERS , BEAT MAKERS, AND RAPPERS 🔊🔊🔊 .
Tune in Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 9:00 AM PDT (CA Time) #crownhimpresents is going live on Instagram with @iambrvndonp !!!!!!! He is an expert in his field. Racking in 36,500 monthly listeners on Spotify, Grammy & Dove nominated producer/artist, all while still having a next door guy attitude/vibe lol .
Do yourself a favor and tune in on Saturday morning. He has created a lane for himself, going beyond making a mark in the gospel industry, he is working with main stream secular artists. While still being able to as an artist stay true to who He is. .
I can’t wait to (speaking the future into existence) hearing the story about him being in the studio with #beyonce and #jayz .
Comment below any questions you would like me to add to the interview, or you can ask yourself by commenting during the live! Either way, see you Saturday Morning
- Vintage Jay-Z 1999 Hard Knock Life Tour Tee SOTA NY 〒231-0033
三共横浜ビル SOTA NY
Good question. 🤔
There are a good amount of great artists but the climate of the industry makes it hard to see more than just a few artists being considered legends in the future.
Who do you think? 👇👇
🎯Follow @iamtheindustrymagazine for more!
***Disclaimer: Our opinion is our own - not the popular opinion. 🚀
- Magic Stick!! COMMENT! 💜😈
Top #jayz Posts
- XXXTentacion talks about Jocelyn Flores 😔
- JAY-Z and Pyer Moss founder and designer Kerby Jean-Raymond were photographed as they stood outside the new Roc Nation offices in Beverly Grove, Los Angeles on May 15. Hov is wearing a Planes x Los Angeles Dodgers cap, a Human Made “Pizza” hoodie ($330), Off-White “Arrow” socks ($70) and an [unseen] pair of PUMA “Basket” sneakers.
The Haitian-American fashion force has named Hov as one of his favorite rappers many times. At this year’s Met Gala the designer wore a custom suit printed with lyrics from his favorite rappers; bars from Jay’s “The Story of O.J.” were included. In a February 2019 interview with the Dubai-based Savoir Flair fashion magazine he said that Jay-Z is the “most iconic” personification of Brooklyn, “because he shows how versatile he is. He’ll wear Timberland boots, and really stay true to a silhouette that we know as typical Brooklyn. Then he’ll be in a business suit. He’s a hodgepodge of different ideas that come together very well.” #JAYZ @kerbito @pyermoss
- Jay-Z, photographed after visiting the Harvey Nichols department store in London on May 26, 2009. He was there with his wife Beyoncé.
The night before Bey had performed to 45,000 fans at the city’s O2 Arena as part of her “I Am... World Tour.” In a security scare after the show, a fan managed to sneak backstage and into the show’s after-party. “A man barged through the backstage door just as Beyoncé was walking past,” a witness said. “He cried out her name with his arms outstretched before security bundled him back out again. He said he wanted ‘to see Jay-Z to give him a demo tape.’” Obvious here is the “hair growth” motif that fans once used to track Jigga’s recording schedule. Even though the bulk of The Blueprint 3 had been completed by December 2008, it wouldn’t be released until September 2009; and Jay had continued to record tracks here-and-there until its release date. This long delay was due to Jay’s album negotiations with Def Jam Recordings. When the business mogul and his longtime label partners couldn’t come to an agreement on how much they were willing to pay for the files, Jay chose to instead buy-out the final album term on his DJ contract for $5 million. He was then free to release “TBP3” through his newly-launched Roc Nation company.
Young Hov once explained the hair growth process in an interview with “MTV News” in June 2009: “When I make music, I normally don’t cut my hair. I started [working on ‘Blueprint 3’] last year and it’s getting really bad. It’s terrible. But I think for the art, I can live with it … A lot of girls kind of like it. So I’m trying to hold onto it. I’m trying to elongate the album [laughs].” #JAYZ #Beyonce
- Wayne & Big Sean hit the studio after SNL performance new music possibly on the way 🤩🔥🔥 #lilwayne #bigsean