Latest #italianwine Posts
- Today, we raise a glass of Santa Cristina Rosso to hard working and loving dads all over the world. Happy #SantaCristina #FathersDay!
- Cremant de Limoux
Dopo qualche giorno di astinenza una bollicina serale ci stava proprio bene grazie @lavolpeeilvino 🍾
@the_wine_buzz pronti a conoscere un nuovo posticino insieme?😃
- Last day with the All’Antico Vinaio’s bread baker as he flys back to Italy! Don’t worry, will still be making sandwiches until July 13th!
- RIVIERA LIGURE DI PONENTE ROSSESE (LIGURIA): -vino rosso delicato e morbido
-colore rosso rubino chiaro
-profumi caratteristici, lievemente vinosi e fruttati
-sapore asciutto, morbido, garbatamente caldo e continuo
-titolo alcolometrico minimo del vino: 11,0%
-accostabile a carni bianche e,più in generale, da tutto pasto
#wine #italianwine #vinorosso #italianelvino #liguria #rossese #winelover #winespoiler
- I may have found my preferred #Franciacorta producer 🇮🇹🍾: Monte Rossa. I am in Bergamo tonight, and we ordered this creamy, well balanced, evocative Brut Franciacorta to pair with potato chips, salad, casoncelli pasta and very hot weather. Hit the spot. Such a refined wine. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3/4 (out of 5)
Food friendly: Hell yes
Value: Here in Italy? 39 Euros. In a restaurant. I’d say so.
- This Wednesday, @marcobadiani and I are opening up the #RuffinoCares #winetalks - a responsible drinking campaign by @ruffinowines in partnership with @theflorentine - with an informal chat about #wine and #socialmedia.
The location: the charming @serretorrigianiinpiazzetta pictured here, a green oasis tucked behind Orsanmichele. The wine is free and the talk will be fun! 🍷
🤔QUESTION: What would you want to hear on this topic? Please let me know in the comments!
👉🏻EVENT INFO > Wednesday 19 June, 7:30pm - www.theflorentine.net/news/2019/06/wine-ruffino-cares/
- La passione ci spinge a mettere su ogni bottiglia,
una vera rosa 🌹 per rendere i vostri momenti unici e indimenticabili.
- Tonight we had slowed cooked pork with fennel and asparagus. This was paired with another new Italian wine discovery. We had a 2015 DOC Gioia del Colle Primitivo Riserva made by @fatalonewines and once again bought from @haywinesuk
In the glass this wine has a ruby red colour with a slight peach colour to the rim. It has very good legs reflecting its ABV of 15%.
On the nose are primary flavours of stewed plum, dried fruits, blackcurrent, pear, hyacinth, passion fruit, cola and almond. There is a hint of yoghurt as a secondary flavour, and new shoe leather gives a tertiary flavour.
In the mouth there is a good mouth feel with plenty of astringency but accompanied by a sultana and vanilla like sweetness. The tannins are on the soft side. There is minimal alcohol burn and there is a smoky leathery long lasting finish.
This wine more than stands up to the food complementing the fennel well. I’ve been after a good Pugliese wine for sometime and I think I’ve managed to find an exceptional wine on my first try. More bottles will be bought soon as I think this wine will age well. I’m just crossing my fingers that @haywinesuk has plenty in stock.
#italianwine #pugliesewine #primitivo #primitivoriserva #fatalonewines #fataloneprimitivo #docgioiadelcolle #organicwinery #organicwine
Top #italianwine Posts
- MONTEPULCIANO D’ABRUZZO DOC “MAZZAMURELLO” 2016 TORRE DEI BEATI 📍Loreto Aprutino(PE)🇮🇹
The nose is intense and pleasant, cherries and strawberries, cinnamon, clove, licorice, tobacco, chocolate, black pepper and balsamic notes.
Velvety and soft, with subtle tannins, marked freshness and flavor, characterized by a very long finish.
#wine #winepic #winegeek #winelabel #wineporn #winestagram #winelovers #instavino #bestwine #wineoftheday #instawine #instavinho #goodwine #topwine #lovewine #vino #vinho #winetasting #vinoitaliano #italianwine #redwine #vinhotinto #glassofwine #montepulcianodabruzzo #vinobiologico #organicwine
- Prepping for our trip to Italy next month!! 😍🍷 🇮🇹 🍕 This Barbaresco (made from Nebbiolo grape 🍇) was beautiful! Lovely red cherry and plum flavours with lots of dried earth, mushrooms and old leather flavours. Absolutely perfect with a cheese board!
- Sunday 🤩 The perfect day for an excellent Pinot Noir accompanied by an incredible view! Today I entrusted myself to @roetiberg_wines 🇨🇭 a Swiss winery that I enjoyed from my last trip to Switzerland 🛩 Pinot Noir is one of my favorite reds, and they do it really well!🍷 Have a good Sunday guys!
- The Prosecco Boys and Cavalier Accomasso
Lorenzo Accomasso is one of the legends of Barolo, his wines and his name have travelled far, probably further than he will ever imagine. Among the first winemakers in Barolo to introduce a single-Cru concept and to work towards quality in the vineyard and in the cellar, his wines are now becoming harder and harder to find.
Great football fan and Inter supporter, a visit in the old house in borgata Bozzo, just below La Morra, is always about the Serie A, the local discotheques of the 60s and a little bit of wine.
My winemaking friends from Prosecco have been paying him a visit every year now, and it’s beautiful to witness their respect and admiration in regards to such a Barolo icon.
#oneonthehill #accomasso #barolo
- 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡: 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 #𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐍𝐘 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!📸⠀
The judges will make their selection of the two best entries considered the most original in their interpretation of Pasqua philosophy. The winners will be awarded a 4 day long trip to New York in October 2019.⠀
Winners placed third to twelfth will have the chance to become brand ambassadors and will be awarded a selection of the most iconic Pasqua wines. 🍾🍾🍾⠀
🔅Take a photo that captures the heart and soul of Pasqua;⠀
🔅Post your photo on Instagram and tag @pasquawines. Deadline July 31;⠀
🔅Use hashtags #pasquawinesLoveNY #vinitalyinternational ;⠀
🔅If you haven’t already done so Like our page⠀
🔅To increase your chances of winning, tag a friend who’s passionate about wine, travel and good food⠀
📯𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗶𝗼!📯