Latest #island Posts
- Mt. Eden Crater. Better late than never | 🇳🇿
- #tbt Take me back to Hawaii ☀️🌴🐬🌊
- #tbt Missing Hawaii 🌊☀️🐬🌴
- Dried and preserved seafood is a popular tradition among Cheung Chau locals 🦐 Make sure to try out this tasty snack when visiting the island !
- The old ship yard by Peir Head
Going home for me really brought up some memories, i felt encouraged to live that out in the next few month.
I think of one song Hide Tide or Low tide by Bob Marley
The slow and calming life,
But rooted with a tight community of protectors
Thinking back to those moments i have come to see my visions and memories together side by side
What comes to mind first...
Are you LoST..
Are you LaST..
Are you LuST-ful
Don't be LeST of anything...
So many LiSTs to finish and fulfil....
Don't think it really matters to be fair ... Half of us don't know who or what we are really, just a floating spirit in a shell we didn't choose, or did we?.. what and who we are can change daily, hourly... we don't need cool social media write ups to justify what and who we should be... so how about this ... Just be.. good day.. I'm off to the to visit my beach.. 🏝️ #reppst #beaches #lifesabeach #marryme #lovestory