Latest #ipreview Posts
- Do you know that labelling can help you a lot in organising anything in your home! It can be so much fun and if you start you can't never stop.
Credit goes to the owner of the photos. #ipreview via @preview.app
- I was once told that I have a great eye for details. This made me think (I know that thinking too hard hurts 😉 ). It is somewhat true. I do immediately notice a wall with greens when entering a café with a friend. When someone creates green oases inside a tiny room, it catches my attention since I love gardening and being in nature.
Perhaps I admire creative people because I could never create such a neat and orderly beauty. I tried. It ended up being a chaos in my garden. Despite me having studied Interior and landscape design many years ago ( it was one of many passions that I was exploring), I was never able to create a beautiful garden the way I wanted.
And here my eye for details played a crucial role. It was never good enough! Dammit. The more I was plannig, the less appealing the result seamed. When I finished one corner of my herbal garden, I dropped working on the remaining part because I couldn't decide how to proceed. Plants that I had planted temporarily started growing and taking too much space, covering other plants and stone path that I had created. It was a chaos and it made me panic. I felt helpless and could not finish my project because I could not find a solution that would make my herbal garden look perfect. I was focusing on too many details at once and none of the possible solutions was covering ALL the aspects that I thougt were important.
Now, when someone tells me: "you have an eye for details", I smile and think: "if only you knew what a chaos I am, because of having too much focus on details". 😉 #perfection #nevergoodenough #healthymindset #positiveintentions #centred #personalgrowth #selfgrowth #thelifestyle #souljourney #intuitiveliving
#withtheview #ipreview via @preview.app
- Amazing give away by @njmnailstylist Photo by @njmnailstylist
"💝 5K GIVEAWAY 💝
To say a little thanks to those that follow me and have been following me for the longest time, I'm putting a little package together. The main items are: 15 TGB colours and NAVY PRO TOOLS much sought after Hygiene wipes plus some extra little surprises.Do you want to win?! Well here's how: 💕 - You must be following my account.
💕 - Repost this picture and tag me.
💕 - Your Insta must be public to enter.
💕 - Tag your nail bestie underneath this post. I MIGHT have a little something small for them too. 😏 You both must be following my account.
I know I have followers from everywhere in the world so this will be open to EVERYONE!
Giveaway closes March 31st. 💁🏻♀️
So good luck ladies & gents.
#njmnails5kgiveaway" #ipreview via @preview.app
- “Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.”
Proverbs 31:30 NIV.
• In the King James Version the word “fleeting” is substituted for the word “vain”. Which means, that beauty is good for nothing, and should meant nothing if we, women of this world, do not fear the lord. A woman shouldn’t be praised for her beauty alone. Beauty cannot be used to manipulate, to seduce or any other harmful intention. That’s vain beauty. The beauty that’s a blessing from the Lord is a gift that comes with the fear for him. A grateful heart with good intentions. Far from selfishness and vanity. .
Make up should indeed enhance our natural beauty and makes us feel beautiful... but we have to remember: the fear of the Lord is what makes us special. Our true worth is in Jesus! ❤️ #ipreview via @preview.app
- This may have been one of the most invigorating experiences in my entire 27 years. ⠀⠀
I got called up on stage for a body and life transformation story and I instantly started bawling (I’m a cryer if you haven’t noticed🤣)
I didn’t cry because I was sad, or nervous, or even happy for that matter. I cried because I was genuinely shocked.
Shocked at the fact I’ve failed at so many things in the past and this will never be one of them.
My hand is over my heart because in this minute I realize with 100% certainty that I am exactly where I belong.
I promise y’all I’m no different than you.
I have NEVER seen even remote success before this.
What I do have is a vision, a sickening work ethic when I put my mind to something, and a why big enough to never let me give up.
My question is if I can transform my entire life in one year, why not you next? #ipreview via @preview.app
- A extrema pobreza atinge 21,6 mil ribeirão-pretanos, que vivem com menos de R$ 3 ao dia! *sem considerar benefícios sociais, como Bolsa Família).
E entre eles, 4,8 mil são crianças de até 6 anos!
O ODS 1 propõe “acabar com a pobreza em todas as suas formas, em todos os lugares” e erradicar a extrema pobreza até 2030.
Fonte: CadÚnico / Ministério da Cidadania
#institutoribeirao2030 #ods1 # #ribeiraopreto #acoesribeirao2030 #ODSs #ODS #17ods #ipreview via @preview.app
- Yesterday, we had some random late night talk. We were throwing nonsense questions and were of course giving nonsense answers. As we went on, the questions get more serious.
I love asking serious questions, or should I say hard questions that's why I was very eager to be the "talk show host" of the night.
After throwing three questions consecutively, my workmates complained. So I shared with them the "spotlight" hahaha. It's my turn to answer.
They were taking their time to think of a difficult question because they want to get a revenge.
Then, one of them asked me "If may bubuhayin kang isang tao na namatay na, sino 'yun at bakit?" In less than a second, my eyes turned cloudy and I felt like my tears are going to fall at any moment.
They were asking me "Why?" They were curious about the reason. Afterwards, maybe they realized that it's too personal and stopped bothering me.
I thought I have moved on.
Akala ko lang pala.
I miss you.
Hope to see you in my dreams because I have a lot of stories to tell - masasaya at malulungkot.
Right now I need your hug and your "Kaya mo 'yan anak." 😔
- I struggle a lot with anxiety about the world we live in and it seems to be becoming more tumultuous.
I struggle with trusting God. Who knows all the details. Who knows the outcome.
I worry for my kids future and the struggle they will have and it’s so hard to give it over. But I have to hand it back to him over and over and over again ❤️ #ipreview via @preview.app
- You don't have to suffer!
Did you know that many people are turning to CBD for pain management?? Seriously....I did and it changed my life forever!!💯💯 Did you know that 60% of people suffering with chronic pain are women?? Kind of crazy right?? CBD activates the receptors of the Endocannabinoid System and influences it to use it's Endocannabinoids more effectively.
I am going to get a little technical here....
CBD stops the body from absorbing Anandamide (an Endocannabinoid)...which is associated with the regulation of pain.
Which means....increased levels of Anandamide in the blood can reduce the amount of pain a person feels.
CBD is also known as an anti-inflammatory and when there is less inflammation....there is less pain.
Another reason more and more are looking to CBD for help is because...
1. You are not likely to build up a tolerance and needing to increase your dosing continuously.
2. It is natural...(God created it to help us)
3. There are no side effects like with Opiates.
4. No addiction
All sound like pretty amazing reasons to me. How about you?
You don't have to let pain or opiates control your life. There is a another way. There is a better way.
Let me help you feel as good as I do!! CBD has helped me improve my quality of life in ways I never thought possible and I wan to help you get started.
All you have to do is message me. #lifechanging #lovelife #godsplan #dream #believe #youhaveachoice #naturalrelief #healthier #oillife #nomoresuffering #chronicpain #takebackyourlife #cbd #beststuffever #freedom #painfree #ipreview via @preview.app