Latest #involved Posts
- Performing at the forge tonight in Joliet, IL closest they allow the gang to home 🤝❤️ Big on the #INVOLVED
- Are you committed? Or are you just involved?
Success in sports, business, relationships, and life require commitment. It is NOT always true that you get out of it what you put into it. Sometimes the end result comes up a bit short of expectation even when you put everything you have into it. But you can rest assured that you will NEVER get out of it more than you put in.
- The more you focus on worries the bigger they become, so it is really useful to know how to stop yourself worrying quite so much.
You do not want to over focus on your worries but at the same time you need to express them, get help and support with them or let them go. I am curious to know what you do to manage your worries?
- 🇫🇷 FR : Selon un rapport de @humanium_childrens_rights , la discrimination sexuelle est présente chez l’enfant dès le plus jeune âge au Sénégal, et elle le poursuivra durant toute sa vie. Ainsi, seulement une jeune fille sur cinq accèdera à l’école supérieure, et à l’âge adulte, on trouvera seulement 6 femmes alphabétisées pour 10 hommes.
🇺🇸 ENG : According to a report by @humanium_childrens_rights , sex discrimination is present in children from the youngest age in Senegal, and it will continue throughout his life. Thus, only one in five girls will enter higher school, and as adults, there will be only 6 literate women per 10 men.
© Crédit photo : Edy Ange Ello
#humanrights #humanitarian #educationfirst #africa #visiterlafrique #senegal #thiais #tambacouda #gore #dakar #end #illeteracy #booklover #riseupafrica #involved #standup #forafrica
- “I never did sports as a kid. I spent most of my time doing more creative things like painting, playing the guitar, or reading. I came to college with a rush of independence, which led me to pick up some unhealthy eating habits and spend most of my time sitting indoors. I knew I needed something more than just studying and eating but was nervous to try something alone. When I talked to my friends, we realized that we all wanted to do something more with our time at college. Together, we decided to join an intramural team. With IM, we were able to dedicate a few hours a week to something beneficial but, at the same time, incredibly fun. We weren’t athletes and had no previous experience with the sports but all of us still had the heart, which turned out to be all we really needed. Pushing myself to try something new introduced me to so many new activities, in addition to creating stronger bonds with my friends who had the same mission as me. It was all possible, thanks to Campus Recreation and their IM Sports Program.” •
#pennstate #campusrec #findyou #intramurals #involved #happyvalley #sports