Latest #investmentopportunity Posts
- Thye got 6 months and we got 6 years under our belts
- A rare and extremely worthwhile investment or lifestyle opportunity, with two four bedroom homes on the market in a coveted, central location.
This property, 30A and 30B Mackenzie Street, offers a myriad of options. It represents a significant investment opportunity with a potential combined rental return of $815 per week, or the two dwellings could also be the perfect option for an extended family. There is also the option to purchase these properties separately, with a paid DA approval in place for a 2 lot strata.
This property could be just what you're looking for - for further information see www.moreerealestate.com.au
#investmentopportunity #doubledwelling #moree #residentialsale #residentialrealestate #regionalrealestate #ruralrealestate #teenageretreat #carerscottage #grannyflat
Top #investmentopportunity Posts
- Just hangin’ out at the secret #ninja training facility with some investors and potential investors. The expression on my face sums up the day. I’m #blessed to be surrounded by such a competent, purpose-filled, and passion-driven team whose members rely on each others’ gifts to accomplish a common goal (and who have fun while doing it). Shouldn’t all organizations operate this way? Before today we were at about 1/3 our funding goal (just one month after finding a location). After today, we’ll see how much more we need in order to open our doors to the masses come November. Stay tuned for the secret location announcement! #becourageous #ninjawarrior #investment #investing #investmentopportunity #fitness #ninjalife
- 💫Are you ready for this opportunity? 🙌 Make sure to be on the look out, notice it when it presents itself. Most importantly, believe that a wonderful opportunity will present itself to you, thus being on the right vibration to attract and notice it.
Please follow 👉 @lawofattractionmanifesting for daily thoughts and inspiration. 🙏
You are welcome to share this post in your story, or on your page, but if you do so please credit @lawofattractionmanifesting at the start of the caption, thank you. ❤️
- One of the possibilities with using shipping containers is that providing turnkey solutions becomes a whole lot easier due to massive savings on cost and time.
- A few hours away from home, lies this magical place that is my happy place. How lucky we are to live in a place where there’s more beauty per capita than any other place in the world. Dreaming of warmer Summer days... come back to us! ☀️ Ps. Did you know, Engel and Völkers has a yacht and aviation division?! Check out @evyachting
- This 1957 tri-level home just underwent a price drop to $400K which is why I’m sharing it with you. I think it’s a great investment opportunity and I’ll tell you why. First of all, it’s right across from a Hyatt Regency and the Children’s Hospital in Aurora, which means that if it was rented on Airbnb it would likely be booked almost every night of the year as a short term rental (it also has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms). Del Mar and Jewell Heights are seeing fantastic neighborhood appreciation. Second, this 3,000 square foot home sits on almost half an acre, and is a relatively affordable price per square foot deal. Finally, it already has some amazing original features such as mid-century brick, colorful bathroom tile, and tons of windows with natural light. The backyard patio is spacious with a built in stove, and there is a workshop shed in the back with full electricity. This home has a hot tub, laundry chutes, skylights, a basement, 2 garage spaces and 2 off street parking spaces, and what appear to be 2 solar panels on the roof. Let me know if you’d like to go see this one, I may go walk through it myself!
Listing agency: Kristie Sanchez, Distinct Real Estate