Latest #investing Posts
- Snap just released its earnings. The shares are trading higher in after markets.
Daily active users increased 2% quarter over quarter to reach 190 million.
First quarter revenue increased 39% to reach $320 million.
• Operating cash flow improved by $166 million to $(66) million in Q1 2019, compared to the prior year.
• Free Cash Flow improved by $190 million to $(78) million in Q1 2019, compared to the prior year.
• Common shares outstanding plus shares underlying stock-based awards totaled 1,544 million at March 31, 2019, compared with 1,457 million one year ago.
• Revenue increased 39% to $320 million in Q1 2019, compared to the prior year.
• Operating loss improved $76 million to $(316) million in Q1 2019, compared to the prior year.
• Net loss improved $75 million to $(310) million in Q1 2019, compared to the prior year.
• Adjusted EBITDA loss improved $94 million to $(123) million in Q1 2019, compared to the prior year.
• Games – We unveiled Snap Games – an all-new live, multi-player gaming experience featuring our original game Bitmoji Party and select third-party games.
• Augmented Reality – We introduced a number of augmented reality (AR) innovations, including Landmarkers, AR Bar, and Scan.
• Snap Kit – We added new features to Snap Kit, enabling our app partners to utilize the best features in Snapchat, including App Stories, Creative Kit Web, and Snap Audience Network.
• Discover – We announced a new slate of ten Snap Original Shows, our premium, mobile shows created exclusively for Snapchat’s audience, which will begin airing in May 2019, and renewed three of our most popular Snap Original Shows, including “The Dead Girls Detective Agency,” “Endless Summer,” and “Deep Creek.” Q2 2019 Outlook
• Revenue is expected to be between $335 million and $360 million, or grow between 28% and 37% compared to Q2 2018.
• Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be between $(150) million and $(125) million, compared to $(169) million in Q2 2018.
- 3 Marketing Mistakes Beginners Make!
Beginners usually fail to identify their target market. They also don’t realize it can neither be expensive nor cheap depending on how you market. Lastly, they don’t focus on their content and message enough. Fixing these slight mistakes can save you $$$ and can cause a drastic increase in your marketing campaign!
- Gold prices sink to 4-month lows as U.S. equities hit record closing highs on Tuesday | More on Kitco.com @kitconews |