Latest #inventorymanagement Posts
- Work Smarter, Not Harder!🌟3 Ways Boutique Owners Can Become Smarter Buyers Using Data🌟 — Watch our video as we dive into how using your reports from your POS can be a game changer for your business! •• The key to longevity is growing deep rather than wide. It’s important to understand that your inventory management, POS, and website are all interwoven. // Link in bio and our stories to watch!🤩 #theboutiquehub #boutiquetips #inventorymanagement
- Your most valuable customers are the ones you already have! 😊
You could spend a lot of time and money on new acquisition when some simple upsell/cross-sell systems could raise your revenue faster and with less time investment from you. 🤝
- What's the perfect omnichannel strategy? Some customers prefer to shop online while others prefer to shop in-store. Selling your products on Walmart, Target or any other big box retailer can provide a middle ground. Most retailers offer in-store pick-up. You'll get two birds with one stone. 😉
- i-STOCK is a management system for tracking inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries.It is a cloud-based online inventory management system helps to keep customer happy and satisfied by creating sales strategies, maintain reorder point.
Why i-STOCK ? ✔️Planning and Forecasting
✔️Can be used software for storage facilities, logistic establishments, organizations dealing in distribution, supply chain, retail and manufacturing.
#inventorymanagement #stockmanagement #webapplication #websitedesign #softwaredevelopmentcompany
- Seun runs a 25-room 4star 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 hotel in Abuja, Nigeria.
The hotel prides itself in providing optimum comfort to its guests, and boy, the place is cool! 😎
With its ever growing reputation, the hotel is always fully booked at #weekends and they've been receiving massive future bookings.
Therein lies the problem Seun has been unable to solve; managing future bookings.
They've had many incidents were #reservations for future bookings clashed with current bookings. With the manual system, it was common place for the receptionist to check a guest into the same room reserved by another guest for that weekend.
With #DhruERP, current and future bookings can be properly managed and Seun can avoid the negative impact these continued clashes would have on the hotel's reputation.
At @teekay_henry, we've helped several #hotels automate their operations. Speak to us today
Top #inventorymanagement Posts
- 3 days, 565 listed items, 150 unlisted (no, I wasn’t aware my death pile was THIS out of control), and an unhealthy amount of caffeine...but I am done with my inventory. Swipe to see (May not look like much, but it’s MUCH better)
So long story short, I didn’t have a functional system in place. I was more concerned with listing then I was with putting things in their place for ease of finding it later. Don’t be like me. When I first started, I figured I would put something in place after I got the hang of things. I didn’t, and now I had to pay for it. Shoutout again to @trendsetchic for mentioning it in her story which motivated me enough to spend my weekend getting my inventory in order. Now I need to start listing these 150 items that appeared out of nowhere! (Entire death pile not pictured)🤣 #reseller #resellercommunity #resellerlife #inventory #poshmark #ebay #mercari #ebayseller #poshmarkseller #girlboss #howdidthishappen #thriftlife #inventorymanagement #deathpile
- So, these drawers have been very useful for me! I am terrible at organizing and keeping track of my stone inventory. And when tax time comes I’m pulling my hairs out counting up all my stone $ inventory. I’m almost finished rounding them all up from all the nooks and crannies all around my studio. They are all in one place 🙀. And labeled on the back with prices. Inventory should be so much less of a headache this year. Thanks to @metalsmithsociety for posting these drawers a while back ❤️.