Latest #instavacation Posts
- Im not sure why I post this photo at 2 am when I should be sleeping. My children will not consider mommy’s lack of sleep when one starts crying in the morning, and another snuggles up from the left side and another from the right side, seemingly ages before the annoying sound of my alarm goes off. I just finished organizing our photos from Los Angeles and San Francisco, we were there three months ago. Is it the company of my excellent glass of red wine that makes me reminisce about our time there? Are you familiar with chowder soup? Seriously, this dish excites me! I can still smell it, taste it and I remember how satisfying it was to consume. Chowder is a rich, chunky, thick soup stuffed with a huge amount of fresh seafood. Here at Wipeout, Fisherman’s warf, they serve it in a bowl of bread, such a great presentation!
#sanfrancisco #sanfranciscolife #sanfranciscoworld #sanfranciscocity #amazing #beautifuldestinationsaroundworld
#travelwriter #travel #instatravel #tourism
#arountheworld #worldcaptures #tourism #world-places #worldingram #traveller
#travelblogger #wanderlust #ilovetravel #writetotravel #instavacation #travelstroke #travelling #trip #traveltheworld #travelpics #tourist #wanderer #travelphoto #travelingram #travelbaby
- Sunset over the great arch of Mirajima
- The Colourful City ❤️💜💙
- Ari loves nature a little too much
- "As bronze may be much beautified by lying in the dark damp soil, so men who fade in dust of warfare fade fairer, and sorrow blooms their soul."
- drop a pin, send a location 📍
- Climb a little higher everyday
Top #instavacation Posts
- 5 months, 10 countries, and 20 cities later, I’m finally home. From the people I met to the lifestyle I fell in love with, studying and living across the world is an experience I’ll cherish forever. The happiest city makes for the saddest goodbye. Tak and vi ses, Copenhagen.
- It’s widely known that yellow sweatshirts attract flies and also more. 😂😏👕
- If you could be any animal what would it be and why??
Mine is an elephant 🐘. In a sanctuary. Why? They’re protected, get to sleep & play for up to 6 hrs a day, then get to eat for the remaining 18 hrs ! 😂
Thank you @mandalao_elephants for this humbling experience last week. As the only camp in Laos where elephant riding is strictly forbidden, Mandalao works on rescuing and caring for elephants. Trekking through the jungle with these gentle, happy creatures was an incredible experience! 😍More elephant & Luang Prabang spam to come :::
#elephant #mandalao #luangprabang #natgeowild #laos