Latest #instastories Posts
- Shopping at Sickles today? Be sure to take a look at our new display at the top of the ramp. It features our Mozzarella and amazing Italian products, some that we discovered at the NYC fancy food show! Check out our #instastories for more product info 😋
- 😀🙌🏻 I’m so excited! This is going to be so freakin amazing, and life changing!! I am committed, are you?! We start July 29th, plenty of time for you to sign up and join me! 😊 NOW is the time! Do this with me! I have promo codes, so no excuse! Don’t put a price on your health! 🥰💕 ps, I share a lot on my insta stories, so be sure to check them out!! 👋🏻💋 #instastories #excitingthingstocome #imreadytocommit #noexcuses #letsdothistogether
- Geometry Free ⚡ Бесплатные шаблоны для историй вашего аккаунта в Инстаграм. Ссылка в профиле ☝
8 шаблонов в формате PNG без текста и фото для редактирования в мобильных приложениях + шрифт
ВНИМАНИЕ! Вставить фото и текст можно в мобильных приложениях Phonto, PicsArt и др. Инструкция для работы прилагается
Цвет элементов можете изменить в любом фоторедакторе до того, как вставите фото
#ek_шаблоны #ek_freebies #ek_полезное #ek_сторис #шаблоныбесплатно #шаблоныбесплатные
- All of you who are following my stories know that I am on Mission Almaariyan! It's obviously for organization, but it's more for decluttering. I think the human race, in this era especially are more focused on collecting stuff than letting the older ones go first. In Pakistan especially (also in my home), I have seen collection of old toothbrushes, empty toothpastes and shampoo bottles, heaps and heaps of clothes which belong to nobody, furniture and electronics which are rotten and are not in anybody's use. We literally live in such congestions. And then on the other side of the story are people who are in dire need of this stuff which is so useless for us. It's always good to stop and put an analytical look at our stuff every once in a while. This not only clears up our minds and is therapeutical, but also very essential for the society. If you buy two new dresses, make sure to take out two old ones and pass it on - give it in charity, or to any friend who can fit in them, cousins who would like to have them, anybody! But just let go of its possession from you! Something which you havent used in past 12 months, there is a high chance of you not using them in the next 24 months too
As @mariekondo , the Guru of organisation says, "Tidying your physical space allows you to tend to your psychological space."
How many of you agree?
- A STORY ABOUT A STORY
She doesn't like stories that start with once upon a time and this is her story. So, I started it like this. I told her that I'll write a book about her but that's an exaggerated promise. Now, I could tell you when and where was she born- the date and the year. I could tell you where she grew up. I could tell you how she likes her coffee. I could tell you what she looks like. Use adjectives and then replace them with better ones using a thesaurus. I could use poetic devices and paint a portrait of her. I could (or maybe not, but for the sake of the theme, we'll assume that I could) but I won't because what good would that be? I know that there is beauty in mundane, trivial details but my purpose here is to not make you fall in love with her. What is my purpose, you ask? To write her a story or to make a story out of her, depending on how she will perceive this.
Now, she's a subject of this work of art, so you already know that there are things that are worth writing down and you're right, there are. There are peculiarities and absurdities. There are quirks and vices. There is beauty and insanity. If I reveal them to you, wouldn't that be like opening a treasure chest that isn't even mine? She thinks she's great at hiding behind façades and I don't want to be the person who tears down her masquerade. I know it takes a lot of work to hide behind those. At this point of time you think that this is a futile exercise. I'm not telling you anything and I'm sorry but you're right. When the time comes, she'll tell her own story. I warn you- it would have sprinkles of fiction and maybe some important details hidden amongst silent and annoying murmurs because it is a story afterall. She's good at telling stories. You know what she's bad at? Endings. So don't expect that.
#writersofinstagram #writerscommunity #writeaway #writer #blogger #bloggersofinstagram #amwriting #instawriter #insta #indiewriter #instastories #writeaway #worldofwriters #wordofinstagram #spilledink #engravedink #photography #writingsociety #igwritersclub #poeticprose #plainpoets
#poetrycommunity #poetsofinstagram #instapoetry #instapoet #bymepoetry
Top #instastories Posts
- Pakistan drama #OSTs are all about emotions and tunes that you can't forget that easily and we bet these 10 soundtracks that we've rounded up for you are exactly those! From #Humsafar to #RanjhaRanjhaKardi, we look at the OSTs that you've loved the most! Check out the list on #DivaOnline! LINK IN BIO or check #InstaStories Do Let us is know your favourite OST in the comments below!
- DIVA ONLINE: If you've been wondering what your favorite celebrities are going to look like in future, see no more! The #FaceApp application gives you a little peak into how you're going to age. And it has taken the internet by storm!
Find out what your favorite celebrities look like at #DivaOnline. Check out our #InstaStories or LINK IN BIO to read the article.