Latest #instafitness Posts
- Quick Morning Kettlebell Workout 🏋🏼♂️
- How did I ever live without nitro? An all natural pre workout which has assisted in me taking my training to the next level.
A lot of the training routine is about mindset and self motivation. But when you find products that assist in getting better results quicker.. It can feel pretty life changing.
- Core de force MMA speed 2.0 that was amazing and all the sweat was happening...rise and grind 4:45am my alarm went off no excuses just get up and press play...had to let the energize kick in then it was on..I am loving this program I will have to go back to it someday...I love getting my workouts done early before my shift I have so much energy now 😁😁🙌🏾🙌🏾...it’s a new day let’s do this....
- Rolex Collections ⌚Cüt✅. .
Unit 3. Brain Box Hub, Queen Elizabeth II Road, Mokola, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- working the core. v-ups with a 16kg kettlebell for 25 reps...🥵💦
Top #instafitness Posts
- Facts about me
•i weighed 325 lbs in high school
•I use be a amazing swimmer and still have records today that will be never touched.
•i never lifted to bout 8 yrs ago
•I haven’t trained legs in over year n half due to knee injury •my weight now ranges from 340-375 lbs
•most asked question from people “how much do you bench ?” I haven’t in 2 yrs Just using machines
•I train high volume/high reps 1min rest or less
•I ate as much as 150+ sushi at one setting. •24-25” Arms cold without a pump 26”+ pumped up closing in 27”
•7200 calories avg day clean
•size 17-18 sneakers
- Live a life the way you know you should live it, without any worry of who will still be around when you do. Life is way to short! People will come and go, but the true will always support you and love on you. Find your tribe and love on them. Simply put, being your own kind of beautiful is being yourself daily👌
- always staying prepped with @nzmuscle protein powders and shakers 🥛💥 been a bit absent from insta for just over a week now, hadn’t trained for 7 days until today, as I’ve been battling the good old flu 🤧👌🏻 thank goodness it’s heading into spring and all these germs and colder days will be in the past ☺️🙌🏻 ... and on that note i better start eating healthy again and getting my A into G ‼️💯❤️