Latest #instaeat Posts
- Making the most of this Monday w/ our feature baby kale Caesar w/ brioche croutons, pickled red onion, Grana Padano, poached egg + housemade Caesar dressing. #gocommonwealth #features
- So, I guess my food account is back again! 🍉
A few months ago I've discovered I enjoy in food styling, so I decided to open an account dedicated only to my new passion. But after some time I thought I am not so good at it and
I should eat healthy so I decided it's time to stop.
Even though I don't have many followers, they are priceless to me and many of them approached me by telling me how they are inspired by my meals, but mostly food photography ! I got many positive reviews from the people I know and also from people I've never even met in person ☺️ I felt flattered mostly because photography in general is my greatest passion and I never thought I will photograph food and do it so well. So, I am reopening my account 😁 I will start posting more healthy food like smoothies and oatmeal as I used to, but also try to make simple and healthy food like vegetables, meat etc seem interesting and tasty.
Photo for the day: spring inspired smoothie ☺️
Ingredients: coconut milk, half of banana, blueberries & strawberries ☺️ For the additional flavour I added half a spoon of honey!
- Want to take your salad game to a whole new level? Whip up our Quinoa Cilantro Taco Salad, topped with yours truly. Follow the link in our bio!
- Dinner is prrrrretttty good tonight! 💓💓💓
Omg I love eating falafel straight after it’s been fried.
Falafel (Chickpeas, fava beans, coriander, chilli, onion, garlic, cumin,al allspice, pepper, & the perfect amount of salt.) Pea & Couscous Salad (Peas, couscous, currants, toasted sunflower seeds, mint, Italian parsley & apple cider vinegar & olive oil dressing.) _____________________________________________
#falafel #middleeasternfood #couscous #healthyfood #healthydinner #foodstagram #foodpics #foodporn #healthyfoodporn #levantfood #levantcuisine #middleeasterncuisine #foodphotography #instafood #instaeat #healthykidsfood #healthymeals #healthyliving #healthylifestyle #vegetarian #chickpeas #favabeans #brisbane #homemade #homecooking
- In awe of the dessert we had at @viiogastropub - it looks like something that would come out of a fine dining restaurant. There were 2 mini lava cakes plated with 1 scoop of ice cream and 1 scoop of sorbet. Scattered on the plate was homemade soil which it gave this dessert a texture, and also a homemade blackberry sauce to balance everything off with its sour note. Needless to say, we wiped this plate clean. #viiogastropub #balestier
- Chickpea spinach pizza with a sweet potato crust 😍🍕 Recipe:
* 1 batch of gluten-free pizza crust (or crust of choice)
* 2 tbsp olive oil or any other oil (divided)
* 1/2 cup tomato sauce (tomato passata)
* 4 tbsp coconut milk canned (or any plant-based milk)
* 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
* 1 tbsp hot sauce (to taste)
* 1 tsp coconut sugar (or regular sugar)
* spice mix (1 tsp each of smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder)
* sea salt & pepper to taste
* 1 batch of easy vegan cheese sauce
* 1 avocado
* 1 15 oz can chickpeas
1. Make the pizza crust as per the instructions in the recipe. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C (390 degrees F).
2. To make the sauce, mix 1 tbsp oil and all other sauce ingredients in a bowl with a whisk. Spread the sauce (but save 3-4 tbsp) on the pizza crust and put the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet, add the remaining 3-4 tbsp of sauce and the chickpeas and fry for 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
4. Spread the chickpea mixture and the vegan cheese sauce onto the pizza and put it back into the oven for another 10-15 minutes (or until crispy).
5. Peel the avocado, remove the stem, and cut it into pieces and put it on the pizza right before serving. Season again with sea salt/pepper/spices if desired. Enjoy your delicious avocado chickpea pizza!
#food #foodgram #nomnom #chef #foodporn #instafoodie #yummyfood #yummy #igers #foodpornshare #foodstyling #foodiegram #foodlove #eatstagram #seriouseats #foodenthusiast #instaeat #bestfoodfeed #foodiechats #foodiepics #foodiepic #foodielove #foodprnshare #eaaats #instaeats #eeeeeeats #foodaholic #foodielover #instagramfoodies #foodparadise
- Espetada with Lemon and Herbs sauce and Peri-Peri Wedges on the side
📌 The Greens, Dubai, UAE
This was the first time I try anything other than the 1/2 chicken and it was absolutely delicious and so filling! The wedges were amazing!! The Greens location is my favorite out of all the other Nando locations because it feels very authentic and you forget for a bit that you’re in Dubai. Will be trying something else next time I’m there 🤩