Latest #instacoffee Posts
- After long long time of finding the recipe that is delicious, we would love to present this to you; Available in White & Black... Grab yours and tag us about your experience~ ❤️ .
- It’s about that time! Come have lunch with us. Take a load off. You deserve it.
- ATTENTION COFFEE LOVERS!! On June 4th we will be hosting another coffee tasting event here at The Clay Cup! We will be featuring to special coffees from Gesha Villiage in Ethiopia! Cost for this event is $25 and that includes entry to the event, a bag of coffee of your choosing, and an entry to win a Kalita Wave, Filters, and a Clay Cup Mug! Register with the link in our profile!!
- Breakfast with the best. 😋
- Fruchtig und blumig – Auch die dritte L'OR Geschmacksbotschafterin ist leidenschaftliche Kaffeetrinkerin. Bei @ketchem kann es schon mal stressig werden, da darf der Kaffee am Morgen und nach dem Mittagessen nicht fehlen. Am liebsten trinkt sie Kaffee mit einer fruchtig/blumigen Noten, wie den L'OR Lungo Elegante, dazu gibt es ein Stück Schokolade. ☕✨ Bei wem darf noch eine kleine Nascherei nicht fehlen?
- Purchase our coffee for only $14.99 per bag + Free Shipping (This week only!) You have a choice of size, roast, grind and country of origin. Please visit our website: www.golandcoffee.com
- We had a great time celebrating Women Entrepreneurs last night! It’s an honor to bring home the innovation award, but we’re even more excited about the impact we are making through coffee! Stay tuned to hear about the exciting projects we are working on! #morethanacup
- ☕️ Why You Should Drink Coffee?⬇️
Check out these amazing health benefits from having a daily cup of coffee❣️
1️⃣ Two cups of coffee can cut post-workout muscle pain by up to 48%.
2️⃣ Increases your fiber intake - A cup of brewed coffee represents a contribution of up to 1.8 grams of fiber of the recommended intake of 20-38 grams.
3️⃣ Protects against cirrhosis of the liver - Another more recent study also showed coffee’s liver protecting benefits. Yet another study showed that both coffee and decaffeinated coffee lowered the liver enzyme levels of coffee drinkers.
4️⃣ Lowers risk of Type 2 Diabetes - Those who consumed 6 or more cups per day had a 22% lower risk of diabetes.
5️⃣ Lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease
6️⃣ Reduces suicide risk and Depression - A 10-year study of 86,000 female nurses shows a reduced risk of suicide in the coffee drinkers.
7️⃣ Protection against Parkinson’s
8️⃣ Coffee drinkers have less risk of heart disease.
9️⃣Coffee drinkers have stronger DNA.
🔟 Lower Risk of Multiple Sclerosis. - Reduces colorectal cancer risk - longevity - Liver Cancer Risk.
Share thing with a friend who needs some knowledge ☕️🐸
- Volunteer Coffee love the @cloosiv app!! Have you download it yet? There's a reward waiting for you!
• • • • • •
Have you updated your #cloosiv app yet?! There's a $2 reward waiting for you for the next two days, get moving! 💸 You can redeem that reward at any of our partner locations, including @volunteercoffee in #Texas - where you can choose from a large selection of delicious single origin and blended roasts ☕️
Schedule your order #Cloosiv and it'll be ready when you arrive!
- I can't espresso how much you bean to me
- 👀🍊☕ We have our signatures, but we love being experimental! We are always taking your R&D suggestions.☺️💡 #renewyourbrew
Top #instacoffee Posts
- Il caffè dopo pranzo ☕️ ❤️ (ma l'abbiocco rimane 😴)