Latest #inspire Posts
- “This business is so much more than just great food, drinks or service. It’s about guests leaving remembering having a great experience. Hospitality is something you’re born with and learning from great people and turning around and teaching it to someone else is really rewarding.”- @rprentiss288
- 💥Dancehall Coach for Adults- Becky (@queenibbb )💥
Was ist Dancehall?
Dancehall kommt ursprünglich aus Jamaika, aber hat sich mittlerweile auf der ganzen Welt verbreitet. Ausdrucksvoll, sexy, stark und Impulsiv. Ein karibisches Lebensgefühl und das gemeinsame miteinander machen Dancehall zu einer geerdeten und energetischen Tanzrichtung.
Die kostenlose Probestunde wartet auf euch. ➡️ Jeden Dienstag von 19:00Uhr -20:00Uhr
UAC IS THE PLACE TO BE
#urbanstyles #coach #becky #dancehall #dancer #inspire #instagood #uac #the #place #to
- Change doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time. Doing something for one week and expecting results is crazy. You have to put in the time, the work and the effort. Most importantly consistency is the thing that most people lack. I’m not asking for a huge change overnight. Small daily efforts done consistently, compounded over a period of time will get you to where you want to be. Once you make that a habit you move onto another thing. For example, you want to drink more water, don’t start by drinking 64 ounces, start by drinking one glass consistently and increase as you go. Once it becomes second nature and is an established habit try something else. Rather than trying to go to the gym five days a week right out of the gate, why don’t you start with making it once or twice, do that consistently for a week or two and as it becomes a habit add another day. It’s small efforts like these done over a long period of time that makes these habits solidified and easier to do. That is the true path to progression and change. One of my favorite quotes is “For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.” Tony Robbins #consistency #change #ittakestime #slowgrind #itainteasy #motivate #hubcitycrossfit #inspire #change #shifted #nutrition #fearless #onlinetraining #onlinecoaching #igfitness #motivationalspeaker #thoughtful #andrewfcarter @denisemarie.photos @hubcitycrossfit @garyvee @therock @joerogan @tonyrobbins
- I love how the Passion Translation words 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - ‘But he answered me, “My grace is always more than enough for you, and my power finds its full expression through your weakness.” So I will celebrate my weaknesses, for when I’m weak I sense more deeply the mighty power of Christ living in me. So I’m not defeated by my weakness, but delighted! For when I feel my weakness and endure mistreatment—when I’m surrounded with troubles on every side and face persecution because of my love for Christ—I am made yet stronger. For my weakness becomes a portal to God’s power.’
It is just so encouraging that God’s strength is always enough for whatever we are facing regardless of how weak we are in comparison. Know this, loved one: He has more than enough strength to compensate for any of your falling short or weakness & He loves to partner with us for His glory... we weren’t ever designed to do this on our own, He wants to do life with you. Be still and know that He will come through for you in your circumstances. He will not let you down. - E #truth #hope #faith #love #christian #God #Jesus #strength #believe #truth #trust #amen #inspire #motivation #encouragement #quote #l4l #f4f #corrietenboom #eternity #soul #Godisgood #future #dreams #grace #amazing #salvation #bible #bibleverse #reminder
- ...a little peek at what is coming •babydoll halters• these sweet tops will be your gals favorite summer piece + they can be worn as a halter of tie back... + always the option to add a rainbow! We will have a few prints/colorways on Thursday. Do you love???
- Taking great portraits isn’t just about your camera settings or editing. To take a really memorable portrait, you want your subject’s personality to shine! 🌟
We made a whole blog post on how to dial in your portrait skills with tips and tricks on working with subjects. Link in bio!
- EasterDay is coming ,link shirt ( plz COPY and PASTE to your URL website ): ➡ http://bit.ly/2WlHmEm
Or link for more Easter Day shirts: ➡ http://bit.ly/2WnHNhg
Type AMEN If you love this.
Click on the link in my bio (profile) to ORDER IT
🎁Perfect gift for your family members and friends
Worldwide shipping 📦 🌍
💯 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
👫⤵ Double tap & tag your friend Below!
God bless you .Thank you !