Latest #innovation Posts
- We are happy to announce WomenInTechPK as one of our supporting partners for Startup Weekend Karachi 2019.
About the community group: WomenInTechPK was formed in September 2016, to connect with local women technologists. It’s a women-only community where members can talk freely about issues, seek advice and opportunities, find mentors and form collaborations with each other.
Today is the last day to avail Early Bird Discount on #SWKhi19 tickets, so make sure you register today to avail this offer. Registration link in bio. #StartForTheCity
- We're happy to share our strengths with you, 'cause Brabant is the #knowledge and #hightech #innovation region par excellences. Want to know more about our target profile, check the Brabant Brand Box. Here you'll find nice content to get you inspired. bit.ly/2WtKXAa
- Clean minimalistic surroundings boost productivity
- Are you tired of finicking with your smart home setup? Tired of trying to make all the things connect? You need a fully integrated smart home system. 📞 Give us a call, and we can turn your hodge-podged smart home into your integrated dream home.
Link in bio.
- Seasons change, cities change and so do their landscapes!
Located within the landlocked federal German state of Bavaria, Ingolstadt is a city known for the Audi Forum and its museum of classic cars. Originally a fortress medieval city, Ingolstadt is enclosed by a defensive wall and greens around it.
Created by @mahak.agrawal
Imagery @google .
#ingolstadt #bavaria #spring #landscape #visitgermany #perspective
- Our partnership with FIRST Robotics (@first_official_), a national robotics competition program for students, is one that’s near and dear to some of our core cultural values, like encouraging innovation and valuing teamwork. Throughout the robotics season, our employees mentored schools across the country, sharing their knowledge and building relationships with the students. On competition days, leaders and employees alike were excited to participate, show their support, and represent AUSA. Watch the full recap, and get our perspective on the spirit of the competition and the importance of giving back to the next generation of innovators.
- В ИТ-парк с официальным визитом посетила руководитель региональной сети проекта «Точка кипения» АНО «Агентство стратегических инициатив по продвижению новых проектов» Любовь Кириенко.
Директор ИТ-парка Антон Грачев рассказал о деятельности и основных направлениях работы технопарка. В рамках встречи стороны обсудили перспективы дальнейшего развития сотрудничества.
#технопарк #itnews #itpark #innovation #итпарк #казань #татарстан
- WOW this is so awesome! 😱
Follow @cool_newtech for more tech!
Tag someone who needs to see this!