Latest #indianculture Posts
- We flip our naan back and forth, we flip our naan back and forth… Fresh naan made in store 😍
- The past few days I have felt restless and my thoughts incoherent. Going through my archives, I kept returning to this photo. It brought me back to a moment where I felt as I have; disjointed, unsure. So I did then as often do, I wandered off on my own in search of solitude. Beneath the pontoon bridge I found it. And in that brief moment of peace I saw another man doing the same. Basking alone in the water. He may not have known, but he shared that moment of solidarity with me. So as I look back I remind myself to be still. To be present. To stop looking far off and bask in the moment that is forever now.
- Happy first day of Spring! 💐
We are so very much looking forward to terrace season! How about you? #restaurantatma
- Happy Holi Special Outfit of the day 🔥🔥 🔥 .............................................
The most colorful and vibrant festival of India - Holi - is marked with much fun and fervor throughout the country and other parts of the world. Celebrating the triumph of good over bad, this colorful festival falls on Phalgun Purnima, which falls at the end of February or in early March, as per the Georgian calendar. Songs, water balloons and bright colors are the major highlights of this vivid and lively festival. Bright colored powders, known as Gulal are smeared on everyones faces accompanied by splashing of colored water. These bright colors are believed to signify energy, life and joy.
#holi #happyholi #ootd #indian #indianculture #delhi #mumbai #instagram #mensfashion #photooftheday #ootd #festive #color
- What an incredible dream come true to be on the EmPowered Couples Podcast by @meet_thefreemans
We are talking about how to prioritize your relationship, especially through the busy times like parenthood and building a business together.
Take a listen. Link is in the @meet_thefreemans bio.
- HAPPY HOLI 2019 to you all. May this Holi fill your heart with joy.
Our Gesontu journey has been absolutely amazing so far. I will continue sharing my plant based journey with all of you. Thank u for being such a support, it brings me a huge smile.
- Getting back into the reel of things means your fave "What's Your Story" features are back and today, Julie Cherukara has the spotlight!
Bio: I’m a freshman majoring in Biochemistry on the pre-med path. I’m from Houston, Texas babyy ✌ I love to travel, sing, and dance.
Dance Background: I started Bharatnatyam at the age of 4 and have been dancing for 14 years now. I like all dance styles, but I’m currently loving Bollywood fusion and Bharatnatyam
Why you joined Kahaani?: Because who needs sleep? Lol jk… I wanted to continue my passion for dance, make new friends who had similar interests as me, and of course, avoid the freshman fifteen🙅
What you found through the team/what you love about it?: Regardless of waking up early for 7:30 practices or staying late until 12:00 am, being on this dance team is so worth it. Every ‘Kahoney’ on this team is so dedicated to learning and perfecting the dances, and they’re some of the closest friends I’ve made at Tech. Through this team, I’ve been blessed with such an amazing dance family which consists of such talented and supportive dancers.
Fun Facts: I made the all-state choir my senior year of high school, and I’ve met Dell Curry (aka Stephen Curry’s dad)
Julie is one of our most graceful dancers and definitely our most shy member (we're trying y'all 😅). She's smiley, determined, self-motivated and really good at picking up and creating choreo. We are glad to have you as a Kahoney babe!♡
- In this video I go meeting a family in a small Indian village. My stay is unforgettable. These people you see are so nice and offered me their inner treasure. Namaste 🙏