Latest #indiancuisine Posts
- Made mom's chicken curry today! It always brings back memories of growing up and eating her fingerlicking chicken curry on Sunday afternoons. What are some of your favorite foods that bring back memories.
- Turmeric is a flowering perennial of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae, native to India. Turmeric is harvested for its roots, which are dried and ground into a powder that adds a warm, black pepper-like flavor to foods as well as a vibrant yellow color.
#yum #choolaahyum #lifestyle #indian #indiancuisine #spices #turmeric
- Que tal aproveitar a noite na vila gastronômica mais charmosa de Curitiba? Venha para o @ambecomida, estamos localizados dentro da @cadorecuritiba. 🇮🇳♥️🇧🇷
- I've always wanted to learn how to cook butter chicken. It's a dish I have always loved & ate quite often at Indian restaurant lunch buffets when I lived in America. After many years, chats with different people on how it should be made, I took the leap and attempted to cook it without a recipe. I totally and utterly winged it. Well, I got it perfectly first time 😛 and it turned out soooo good. I'm feeling really chuffed with myself. I've had a rough week because of car issues & having to wake up at 4am and be at work 5 hours before my shift starts because we're sharing a car at home. I'm totally burnt out. So this little impulse of mine has been an achievement of sorts for me in my exhaustion.
#butterchicken #butterchickencurry #curry #indianfood #indiancuisine #firstattempt #wingedit #nailedit #foodie #chef #cheflife #chefthings #yummy #nomnom #getinmybelly #spicy #kitchenninja
- Hoy marcelo moreno recomienda el curry rojo el leche de coco y lemon grass. Imperdible
- You can’t beat a good curry, there’s something about the breads with Indian food too.👌🏽
How about stuffed naans and cocktails? Ok even better than that, dishes with a Michelin star pedigree!
Down at @boxparkwembley you will find that at @koolchalondon.
I really love the food there, a combo of legit street food genius, such as the vada pao, which is a Bombay classic, deep fried potato cake in a bun!
Also pictured is the grilled paneer tikka sandwich. An Indian cheese, as good as a halloumi with a meaty texture, not to be missed.
Onto the perfect main of butter chicken with paratha and all the sides loaded up. Everything is on point with taste and texture, all the breads are so good with it. The best sandwiches you ever had!
The menu is courtesy of @chefrohitghai, who is the magician behind @kutirchelsea. Roger Federer himself took time out from Wimbledon for dinner there recently! I still regard my previous experience at Kutir Chelsea as one of the finest meals I’ve ever had, and Koolcha at Boxpark brings a real flavour of that to Wembley.
Worthy of any true Indian food fan out there, superb.🙌🏽
#koolcha #indiancuisine #indian #asianfood #asian #boxpark #vegan #vegetarian #paneer #food #foodporn #naan #eeeeeats #tikka #yummy #tasty #foodie #foodblogger #foodreview #cheatmeal #london #eatingout #lovefood #eating #instafood #ldn #foodgasm #foodbible #curry #wembley
- O nosso buffet incluirá: 1 entrada
4 pratos principais
1 tipo de arroz (differente todos os dias)
Uma variedade de pães indianos com um "pão do dia" especial, que iremos trazer à sua mesa quando acabadinhos de sair (à discrição)
1 doce tradicional,
Estes itens serão diferentes todos os dias
Aqui está uma pequena amostra dos sabores que vão estar disponíveis no nosso buffet:
Chamuças vegetarianas, recheadas com batata, ervilhas, coentros, cebola roxa e especiarias.
Mattar paneer, caril de ervilhas e "paneer", queijo indiano usado como substituto da carne.
Dal makhni, caril de lentilhas pretas e feijão encarnado com natas.
Laccha paratha e Tandoori roti, cozinhados no forno "tandoor". Gulab Jamun, sobremesa à base de leite feito numa bola densa com calda
Visite-nos a partir de dia 2 de Agosto para entrar nesta experiência de sabores, contamos consigo!
- A sneak peek into our catering event last weekend! If you're interested in us catering your special events then give us a call!
Top #indiancuisine Posts
- A quick yet satisfying lunch of
🌿 Rasam rice
🌿 Potato Podimas leftover after packing for school LB
🌿 Cauliflower & Sprouts stir fry
Would have loved to eat the rice with chips but No. All the fridge had was a small head of cauliflower & left over mung bean sprouts after packing in the boys snack box. So ended up making a stir fry with both of them.
#ticklingpalates #southindianfood #indiancuisine #indianfood