Latest #imperfect Posts
- An interesting article written by Brown (2017), which I believe defines me as a person,100%. ✌
People with strong personalities often get a lot of flack for being so outgoing and forward about what they want or are willing to put up with in life. It takes a special kind of person to know themselves so well that they don’t need to bother with crap others flying at them. They are comfortable in their own skin, and they know how they want to spend their time, and that makes a lot of people really uncomfortable. ⠀
Simple Conversations Bore You
People with strong personalities are very intelligent, and they do not have time for boring or useless conversations that don’t contribute to their missions in life. This can be bothersome for people who are trying to interact with those with strong personalities, but unfortunately for them, you have better things to do than sit around and gossip and worry your life away. Ignorance Makes You Crazy
When you have a strong personality, it can be hard to hold back the urge to scream at people, especially people who are "stupid" because of their ignorance. Ignorance at any level is not tolerated by you, and shouldn’t be tolerated by anyone else. But you’ve already made up your mind that you won’t be associated with those kinds of people. While you could try to turn their eye toward a more enlightened outlook on life, you know that your time is better spent with people who don’t ignore or belittle others. If people don’t measure up, it’s their loss because you are moving on to be around people who respect your time, friendship and companionship.
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#melanin #beautiful #blackgirls #selfmade #instagood #strong #followme #happy #nevergiveup #dreambig #success #photooftheday #entrepreneur #grind #selfie #naturalhair #nightout #australia #hardwork #selfrespect #acceptance #inspiration #imperfections #motivation #cute #wisdom #imperfect #mylifestyle #beauty #love
- Confession: I have yet to go through the bottom of the bowl. .
However. This one was REALLY close. Good thing it was destined to be a planter for a friend anyway right? She was going to drill a hole in the bottom already. I just made it easier for her. .
- this is a little gift from a women's ministry and the topic was on strength. I know I post about working out but I also don't follow a specific diet, rather make wiser food choices and eat treats in moderation. I really don't weigh myself much because I don't own a scale. But I am making my workouts a priority in the way I make it a must to be in God's Word before the social media world. I am not perfect and I sometimes rush through a devotional but practice and discipline is helping me become stronger in mind, body, and spirit. Just a reality check that I am just a mom from Ohio taking life one day at a time and trying to show up for it, just like I do my workouts.
- What's a Bible verse that's been speaking to you?
I've been in Isaiah, and this 53:6 really stood out to me: "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him (Jesus) the iniquity of us all." I don't think it really needs any explaining. But how encouraging is that?💕 Share your encouragements down below!
🍃🇫🇷Une délicieuse salade qui contient 50g de protéine & moins de 2g de gras ⭐️👌
🍃🇫🇷Blanc d’œuf, cottage 1% pressé, tomates cerises, laitue Boston, 1 pomme, vinaigrette (sel, moutarde, vinaigre) & cannelle 🥳 *** simplement ajouter des féculents pour ceux qui ne sont pas en déficit calorique ^^
#flexibledieting #fatburning #stayfocused
🍃🇺🇸A delicious salad with 50g of protein & less than 2g of fat ⭐️👌
🍃🇺🇸Egg whites, pressed 1% cottage, cherry tomatoes, Boston lettuce, 1 apple, dressing (vinegar,salt & mustard) & cinnamon 🥳
- STOP WORRYING ABOUT "HIM" OR "HER".... YOU ARE PERFECTLY #IMPERFECT! #CHALLENGE YOURSELF TO BECOME A BETTER YOU! DONT BE #OBSESSED WITH SOMEONE ELSES ACHIEVEMENTS BUT INSTEAD BE PROUD OF WHERE YOU ARE AND WHO YOUVE BECOME!
DONT STOP, DON'T QUIT! LIFE IS A JOURNEY AND THE ONLY WAY TO BE BETTER IS TO DO BETTER! #LOVE THE SKIN YOURE IN!
I WILL NEVER BE COMPLETELY #SATISFIED WITH WHERE I'M AT IN #LIFE BUT THAT JUST MEANS I KEEP MY HEAD UP AND KEEP PRESSING! QUITTING ISNT AN OPTION!
AUGUST TEST GROUP.... #GOALS
- WHO AM I CHALLENGE!
Who am I? I am 34 yrs old, I'm a father, I am a brother, I'm a Security Officer, I'm a Christian and a follower of Jesus/Yeshua The Christ, I am a licensed minister, I don't claim to be perfect nor is that a desire for me. I pray that the Lord Keeps my heart humbled before HIM and man. I LOVE Catoons, I love WWE And Wrestling period. I am the most electrifying man in the WWE Supercard Commuinty and on YouTube. 😎 My sense of humor is off the charts, I'm a Hard worker for mines and me last. I am a friend to many and a enemy to many, I can get along with anyone if desired. I am a man peace, I am a man of love, I am from Queens New York, (born and raised) I am a Protector, I am positive influencer, I am a youtuber, I desire to help, inspire, and lead people to Christ. I love to lift weights, I Love Karate (shotokan) I am Believer that the BIBLE IS HOLY INSPIRED AND THE SUPREME AUTHORITY AND DIVINE TRUTH for this world and humanity, I am a Defender, I am Easy to get Along with. (For real lol) I have a temper at times ( not that much. I've gotten better lol). At the End of the day......I.....AM.....ME! 🙏😎 Who are you? #whoami #iamme #transparency #imnotperfect #imperfect #bornagain #jesusislord #wwe #wwesupercard
- I would say that imperfections can be even more beautiful 🍀🥀
- Eyes open drawing of eyes closed person. Meghan Markle.
- Ever since I had my first major leg surgery for my Fibrous dysplasia, I’ve been extremely self conscious of my legs. I remember going to the pool after having my first operation and everyone stared or asked me what the heck happened to me and why my leg was botched. Because I was so young and only 10 years old, I thought that my leg was disgusting and that I needed to hide it. Well, now that I’ve had ten operations on my leg, my leg is covered in scars and I’m even more self conscious of my body. I have scars EVERYWHERE. My left hip, my left femur, my knee, the left side of my torso, and just above my butt crack. I challenged myself today to wear something that wouldn’t hide my body or my scars, because it’s about 100 degrees today and I didn’t want to melt. So I wanted to try and capture the huge scar on my left femur peeking out from my romper. Although my scars definitely have a huge impact on my self esteem and body image, today I embraced them. 💕💕 I’ll probably post a few more later, but this photo will do for now. 👀👀 peep that leg scar!! #scar #scars #scarsarebeautiful #scarsaresexy #loveyourself #fibrousdysplasia #fd #fdwarrior #fdwarriors #bonetumor #bonetumorawareness #confidence #bodyimage #disabledbodiesmatter #disabledandsexy #nature #spoonie #selfesteemboost #romper #rompers #jumpsuit #shorts #progressnotperfection #imperfect #imperfection #selflove 💋💋💋
- My ideal lunch......
💙Step 1 - Find some impossibly beautiful water
🐚Step 2 - Go diving and find some Conch shells 🇧🇸Step 3 - Have a local prepare the conch for you
🍴Step 4 - Eat conch salad by the water
- Avete presente quelle donne simpatiche,sempre a posto con i capelli e con il trucco sempre perfetto, quelle donne
che al ristorante non Sbagliano mai le posate quelle donne perfette...
Ecco, io non c'entro un cazzo!
#me #semplicità #trasparenza #imperfect
#sincerità #love #kiss
Top #imperfect Posts
- Do not call me perfect, a lie is never a compliment. Call me an erratic, damaged and insecure mess. Then tell me that you love me for it.
I am the first one to admit that I am an incredibly insecure person. I am my own worst critic. I pick myself apart on a regular basis. I don’t believe people when they compliment me.
As much as I have been working on building up my confidence and getting over my insecurities, I have days where I just feel low. I feel not worthy of love, attention or affection. And even though the people I care about the most in this world are constantly trying to reassure me, I don’t always listen.
I try my best to be this strong, confident person, but in all honesty, that’s very hard for me. So I take things day by day. Making small improvements in my life in hopes that one day I can see myself how others see me, instead of critiquing every single thing about myself. #mentalhealth #selfcare #selflove
- Magnolia Soap - A luxuriously handcrafted coconut milk and cocoa butter soap scented in a blend of freshly cut magnolia blossoms and sweet jasmine. This soap design didn’t turn out quite as I planned but it’s perfect in its imperfection. Handcrafted soap isn’t always perfectly designed and that is okay with me. 💖🙂 This soap smells amazing and will be available with our August Release.
- I'm done with this perfect insta-world. We all need some sweet reality and fun pictures that aren't perfect. 😊☀️
TELL ME: was gefällt euch an Instagram und was würdet ihr gerne ändern? 😘
Du hast es sicher schon bemerkt: in letzter Zeit kamen immer mehr Handyfotos. Unperfekte Schnappschüsse direkt aus dem Leben, oft nicht mal bearbeitet. Weil ich keine Lust mehr habe zu posen, mich zu verstellen, von einem Shooting zum nächsten zu laufen. Ich bin ein Mensch. Mit viel Humor, einem ansteckendem Lachen, noch mehr Struggles und gefürchteten Mood-Swings. Ich bin kein Insta-Model. Und das will ich auch nicht sein. Davon gibt es schon so viele. Ich bin lieber echt, ehrlich und zeige dir, dass man auch als "normaler" Mensch jeden Tag einzigartig und besonders machen kann. 😘 auch mit Zweifeln, body issues, zu vielen Gedanken und keinem Cent am Konto. Ich möchte einfach mehr Echtheit hier zeigen. Und ich hoffe, es gefällt dir. 😊❤️
#reality #donaukanal #donaukanalwien #visitvienna #wienliebe #vienna #formorerealityoninstagram #instagramvsreality #snapshot #handyfoto #summerphotography #sommerliebe #birthdayparty #perfectlyimperfect #followmearound #viennagirl #happykiddo #reisen #reiseliebe #imperfect #therealme #travel
- 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝟔 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘.
Possibility that perhaps, underneath all of the thousands of seemingly insignificant decisions we make every single day, there is something BIGGER at play. Something pushing us toward our destiny. A divine plan that knows WHO we are and WHERE we’re meant to be and HOW to get us there.
It’s easy to become discouraged when we stumble, or take a wrong turn, or miss out on what looked like an amazing opportunity or face a set back…but what if…just WHAT IF…there’s a reason for all of it?
What if that stumble prevented an even bigger fall? What if that wrong turn took us to the RIGHT place? And what if that opportunity was meant to be missed so we could seize an even better one? What if?
Today: I hope you realize that anything is possible...and that sometimes serendipity comes knocking on your door in the form of a detour, or an obstacle, a trip, a no, an ending....
Trust that in the end, it all works together for your highest good, even when you can’t see it, trust & know you aren’t meant to see it, but FEEL it. Then just like a puzzle, all of the pieces of your life to come together. Dwell in possibility, you trust that unseen forces are working to turn all those jumbled pieces into a beautiful masterpiece and just surrender.
And though you may not get there today, or even tomorrow…you WILL get there. I promise. Keep believing in yourself and your dreams and pack your #faith