Latest #ilovemilktea Posts
- So i visited the land of Milk Teas (Taiwan) recently. And here's a list and a review of what we tried.
First things first, when i say milk tea, i mean MILK TEA. no frills, just good old pearl milk tea. And I have a specific taste in mind as well. Not too much milk, not too much tea, either. My love affair with milk tea started with Easy Way milk tea, which cost just P25. Yes!!! 25-freakin-pesos!!! Nauna pa sya sa quickly dito! 😂 anyway i digress, let's move on. 😁
1. Happy Lemon (Taipei 101) - best among them all. Sadly, hindi talaga pareho lasa dito. 😔
2. Ten Ren's Tea - the first 2 we tried weren't good! Buti we tried at a different branch kasi masarap pala! Consistency is an issue everywhere, i guess.
3. Tiger Sugar - so so, kulang sa lasa.
4. Preso Tea - ok naman better than tiger sugar in this case
5. Xing Fu Tang - mahal haha but ok lang
6. Hanlin - good but pricey haha no pic sorry.
Again, these are all pearl milk teas only.
Happy drinking! 😊
#milktea #ilovemilktea #milkteaaddict
- Going further down south? Make sure to drop by @ilovemilkteaph and grab your favorite drinks here at their newest branch, South Station Bus Terminal. 🖼️: Caramel Milk Tea with Egg Pudding
- New fave "Caramel Milktea"