Latest #iifym Posts
- Eat the rainbow! 🌶🌽🥬🍈🍅🥑
I used to think carbs were off limits, bad for you, etc...but for the past month I've been working with Kayla @jk__fit on nutrition and learning the macro way! I'm now eating more carbs, grains, and proteins than ever before! Meals are more rounded and packed full of nutrition than before! And the best part, I feel so much better! More energy, a lot stronger at the gym, and definitely full 😊
My burrito bowl is chock full of shredded pork loin, brown rice, black beans, cabbage, corn, bell peppers, cilantro, advocado, feta and lots of fresh squeezed lime!
Fuel your body 💪
#macros #iifym #balanced #realfood #healthy #cookyourfood #grainbowls #goals #fuelyourbody
- Enfocado🔥😎🔥Todo tiene su tiempo💪 ⏩@ballart_
- Stopped tracking macros and cardio the last 3 weeks.. up 16lbs 🤷🏼♂️
- Baby gangas & Young Zyzz 👶🏻😝😈
Follow my page for more 💥
- Dinner tonight was tuna pasta🐟
80g wholewheat fusilli
1 tin tuna
1/2 small red onion
1 clove crushed garlic
1/2 tin sweetcorn
baby plum tomatoes
30g light mayo
20g reduced fat cheese
597 cals • 70C • 16F • 43P
- WHY IS THIS NOT A THING
- (Sweaty) Glow made possible thanks to leg day 🥴
- Hit some upper body this morning!
Shoulders=🔥🔥🔥 I think i have an exciting announcement to make soon!!! Fingers crossed🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
- Drove by this gorgeous home today. Absolutely love this #paintedbrick design trend. Seeing it pop up more frequently. If you decide to hop on this design bandwagon make sure you use a vapor permeable masonry paint so that the brick is still able “breathe”. Otherwise, it can cause moisture retention and structural damage. 🤓 #austinhomes #austinrealtor #austinrealestate
- Me because today I turn 21.
Isn’t it funny how on one special day of the year, life pauses and we all choose to let go of all stress, treat ourselves, focus on ourselves, and are unconditionally happy, for that day? (I do anyways 😅). Why don’t we do that every day?
Make every day, a you day.
That is my new goal.
Every day, is a me day.
Also don’t jump with jewellery 💛✨🌻
- These have to be my favourite whip together after dinner treat. Vegan White chocolate peanut butter crispy cups! Wow that’s a mouthful 🙌🏻
The crispy effect of the puffed rice adds a perfect little crunch to the creaminess of the pb. Who wants one? Find the recipe for these on a post I shared on @rhiannoncbailey blog. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Also just a reminder when it comes to making these recipes your own. Don’t have an ingredient? Substitute it. Don’t like white chocolate? No problem! All the recipes are completely customisable, and always happy to offer substitutions in the comments or DM’s.
- Happy Friday jr🙌🏻 I’m just tryin to grow this baby bicep🤪 Woke up at 4am for school & after class needed to clear my head from all the school work. I took my dog for a nice walk and it felt amazing. Most people don’t view walking as exercise but it is! It’s gentle on your body and you can do it anytime and anywhere. I absolutely love going outside and walking because it improves my mood, lets my stress level decrease, gives me energy, and I LOVE being in the sun!☀️ post walk I had my first @barologybars these are SO GOOD! I love peanut butter chocolate everythingggg and this was like 10/10 I love how it has prebiotics! 🥜🍫
- ✨APPLE PIE ✨
Máte doma taky milion tisíc jablek, které je třeba spotřebovat? 🙄😂 Pak doporučuji zkusit tenhle recept ❤️ Je boží a určitě ho nedělám naposledy! ✨RECEPT:✨
▪️15g protein čokoládový (@myproteincz)
▪️30g špaldová mouka
▪️1 celé vejce
▪️1 lžička kypřící prášek
▪️4 jablka (500g)
▪️100g polotučný tvaroh
▪️37g vanilkový puding
▪️100ml mléko + 150ml voda
▪️Sladidlo (flavdrops kapky)
👉 Těsto je jak na lívanečky 😂 smícháme protein, mouku a žloutek a na závěr vmícháme vyšlehaný bílek. Pečeme v kulaté formě na 180°C 20min.
👉 Dáme vařit jablka ve vodě i se slupkou, tu pak můžete snadno stáhnout). Změklá jablka rozmačkáme a přidáme Riccottu a tvaroh. Tuto jablečnou vrstvu dáme na předpečený korpus a pečeme dalších 10min.
👉 V mléce a vodě uvaříme puding, ochutíme dle vlastní chuti a nalijeme na hotový koláč. Já dala ještě navrch nakrájené jedno jablko a šoupla na 10min do trouby. Pak necháme vychladnout, nejlépe ztuhnout v lednici a podáváme ❤️
✨1porce z 8 má 110kcal: B:5,5g/S:16g/T:2,7g✨
#fitness #healthy #zdravastrava #dnesjem #fitfood #food #foodblogger #fitgirl #czech #bojzanovetelo #fit #foodporn #likeforlike #healthyeating #healthybody #bikinifitness #foodlover #iifym #flexiblediet #protein #jdudosebe #cake #koláč #zdravejidlo
- Check out this delicious prep by @karlyketolicious!
This week’s lunch prep is complete! Caprese with fresh basil from my mom’s garden, pesto tuna salad, bbq pork rinds and nut mix with a lone little strawberry 🍓😍 A busy week awaits 🤗 Boxes, silicone cupcake liners and dressing cups are from Amazon. Find the links in my amazon favorites list, in my linktree in bio 🙌🏼
- b o b a ✨ b a e
this abg-approved DIY bubbletea will fit your macros and you’ll still fit your pants 😽
🔥🔥 98 calories; 15c/4f/1p 🔥🔥
• steeped earl grey tea
• jumbo tapioca pearls (20grams)
• #lactania half&half (2.5tbsp)
• sugar free vanilla syrup (to taste)
honestly soOOoOo 💣💣💣 and you can customize your tea and syrups to how you want it! this is what I call a #londonfog boba
@chatimecanada @cocoteaontario @thealley.ca @kungfutea_toronto @onezotapioca - who wants dibs on this #tearista 😉😏❤️
- We all follow these standard training splits (chest shoulders, back bi) as if all of our body parts need equal amount of work. Why aren’t people prioritising their weak muscle groups. A perfect physique needs symmetry, this may mean not training chest for a while and focusing on other body parts.
- I need to stop disappearing off of the face of the earth... Sorry guys! Here was today's breakfast: 🥚 1 egg
🥚 1/2 cup of egg whites
🥚 1 Tablespoon of bacon
🥚 1/8 cup of medium cheddar
- Portsmouth area people, here’s a recommendation for you. The Jolly Sailor in Bursledon is really nice. Decent food and a great view of the harbour.
Sooooo hard ordering a Buddha bowl instead of a burger but it was really good!
I’ve had such a good birthday week seeing all the family.
Now time to go to the airport again... ✈️
- My new favourite smoothie in the morning. A nice refreshing strawberry drink! Super easy to make.
Link in bio or Google 'hungry elephant strawberry smoothie'
Top #iifym Posts
- If you're a runner you'll know that each of your pairs of trainers that you slip on has a little personality. Some are perfect generalists, some are spicy but fast, others are old favourites 👟 The new @hokaoneone_eu Rincon is new to my shoe rack, but is already feeling like the perfect race day shoe for those PBs 🏃🏼♀️ Dont worry though - it's got plenty of support too, without weighing a tonne (in fact it is a featherweight 218g) - well worth trying out! 😍 Do you have specific trainers for specific days? #HOKArincon #ad #TimeToFly #raceday #raceprep
- you’re allowed to change your mind, and you shouldn’t concern yourself with what other people will think of your decision.
at the end of the day you’re the one lying in bed with your choices, and when you look back you should be content with the decisions you’ve made.
if you no longer align with the path that you’re set on in life, change it. maybe you were on board a few months ago and now... it’s just not for you. you’ve changed your mind, and that’s ok!
this is your life.
and if you change your mind and want to go a different direction, you can do that.
and don’t fear judgement from others for your choice, because that choice was made for YOU.
no one said it would be easy.
no one said it wouldn’t be scary.
to put yourself in a brand new path is very often terrifying.
but so much growth and knowledge comes from the unknown, so EMBRACE your new path and all the new choices at fingertips.
- [ad] 3 simple ways to improve digestion: 1) eat the rainbow 🌈 2) stay hydrated💧 3) incorporate prebiotics 💚
You’ve probably heard about probiotics, but did you know about the benefits of PREbiotics? They’re special substances that feed the friendly bacteria in your gut.
I recently started taking Kiwi Balance™ dietary supplement by @SenokotUS, which contains a natural enzyme + prebiotics derived from freeze-dried New Zealand kiwifruit pulp. 2-4 chewable tablets a day can help regulate your digestive health *without* bloating or gas (bc ummya, no one has time for that 🙅🏼♀️ Check out KiwiBalance.com or click the link in my bio to get your own!
Pictured alongside here with a big ol’ bowl of plants for lunch: arugula base, roasted sweet potatoes, sautéed red cabbage, black beans, grape tomatoes, cucumber slices, avocado + goddess dressing 🥗 [Sponsored by Avrio Health. All opinions are my own. Use as directed.]
- DESSERT FIRST 🍫🍪🍩 when you start off your meal with dessert 😍 I had the most amazing desserts and dinner @5churchcharlotte ❤️ this s’mores brownie was incredible, closely followed by the milk chocolate caramel pretzel bar 🍫🥨 check out my story for the full dessert spread 🤩 who else has ordered dessert first?! 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
- Let’s keep it going here with the Chex love and give some low-key big praise to a new cereal you probably didn’t even realize came out: Peanut Butter Chex. This has become another favorite in the Junk Banter home. While it doesn’t have the same sweetness that most peanut butter cereals do, it has an impressively authentic peanut butter flavor. If you like Chex and you like peanut butter, then you will like this at a minimum and more likely, love it. It kinda reminds me of those round peanut butter sandwich crackers you give to kids. Don’t sleep on these!