Latest #igwriters Posts
- Today we are here with a collab prompt on a beautiful picture by Ratna Kusnur from @yourquoteapp
#ClicksNCanvas Collaborating with Clicks & Canvas
- Some days are good, some bad and there are days which are in between.
And then there are days like today, where you only pick up hate and fear.
You fear so much about a bad tomorrow that you spoil what you could have had today.
You hate people who are different from you, one way or another. If not for their religion then for their opinions being different than yours.
And maybe that is why we keep choosing the greater evil to get rid of the evil we are facing at that moment. Maybe we just want to upgrade our lives to a more difficult level. After all, we have to compete with our ancestors on who had a worse life. But they also had good days. More than struggles they tell us stories of the stupid things that they did or something funny. They don’t cry remembering the past unless they aren’t drunk. Maybe we could learn from that. Focus on things that are funny or memories and moments that make us smile.
There will always be bad days, bad news and bad people. But I believe we can take away the power from them to make us feel bad. We can plan good days, deny the bad news until we are ready and best of all, we can punch the bad people. Or maybe fart and blame it on them.
Read my thoughts on @YourQuoteApp #yourquote #quote #stories #qotd #quoteoftheday #wordporn #quotestagram #wordswag #life #wordsofwisdom #inspirationalquotes #inspiration #writeaway #love #thoughts #poetry #instawriters #writersofinstagram #writersofig #writersofindia #igwriters #igwritersclub
- What we are suffering today is emotional crisis, where we no longer seem to know what we have inside us, sometimes we can't even relate to the person we are and the person we wanna be. In this world of 'supposed to bes', we keep struggling to find our voice. We are all, the prisoners of conditioning and layers and layers of lies. No matter how much some of us keep pretending that we don't care, but at the end of the day we do care, we are just so afraid to say it out loud. We are scared we would be belittled if we show our emotions. We actually do care, all of us, about the things that bring out the life in us. We do care even if it's directed at just one thing,be it anything. We do care even if we do it secretly. We can't stop caring even if it looks like we are vulnerable. And sometimes vulnerability can be the best human apparel you can wear to discover what you look like when you let your insecurities make you stronger. So it's okay to care, to admit that may be we are not so perfect at protecting our hearts from getting hurt and that it's just a part of life. .
#writersofinstagram #poetry #mentalhealthawarenessmonth #rantingsofabeautifulmind #spilledwords #wordsmith #instapoet #poetsofinstagram #poetsandwriters #writersofinsta #writersofindia #humanbeings #instawriters #instawriting #emotions #wordstoponder #wordart #wordswag #herwordisgold #myrantfortheday #words #igwriters #writingcommunity
Top #igwriters Posts
- Yes, please! I love this because that's how I feel about my "characters." For me, my stories are all about character--making them as real as possible. What about your stories? Are they character or story driven?
- It's good to be reminded that you are appreciated and loved.
From "Homemade Mistakes" available now on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and at www.topherkearby.com.
- when you are led back to yourself..