Latest #igersmanila Posts
- Dear Universe,
If I never get successful because I have a lot of fears, may you atleast allow me to be happy for having a lot of love. 🙏🏻💕
Out for a company outing, how's your weekend going? 😉🌴
- Are you team blush or team teal? Swipe ⬅️ to see your choices✌🏻
- Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don't let anyone limit your dreams.
- Remember why you started this journey, seek God's guidance and pray for whatever challenges comes in the way. People around you knows you can, believe in them. 💪💪
- In another perspective, just pray!
- Thank you Lord for blessing me with another beautiful year. I'm grateful for this priceless gift You have bestowed upon me.🙌
- Challenges in life comes in many ways. Learn to step back and know your strength and let God guide you. 🙏 #bestrong 💪
- No critiques mi vida como si la tuya fuese ejemplar. 🐺
- Today, as i sail away from my home island towards the island that possibly holds captive of the key to this long overdue discernment in my chest, i think of a promising future ahead.
Today, with a backpack and a book, i travel ALONE not for leisure but in search for an answer i hope to hear in silence.
⠀⠀ So help me, God. Brb world. Be back in two days.
Good Morning Tuxy!
This day will mark another life milestone for your friend.
You always make it a Joke that you rather just choose to do "Live-In" instead of going through the process of Marriage as it is very expensive. Be Practical, that is.
But you know deep inside, that it is one of every girls dream, and a once a lifetime experience that you and your partner will cherish forever.
And to You my future, will you marry me? Lol 😁
March 23, 2019