Latest #ig_countryside Posts
Landscape of the Japanese Central Alps🏔
to feel the wind of early summer🍃 Nagano pref.🇯🇵
- When we take our first step onto the ranch each morning, the feeling of connection and responsibility to the land, our animals, and the community surrounding us is undeniable. Our ranch is a testament to what is possible if a person holds his or her life and profession in high esteem. "Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come." - Dwayne Johnson
- Much of the world remains the same, with rates of decomposition slowly acting over millennia. And thus, only stories screamed and whispered around campfires and camperfires chart their digression.
- Notti senza nome, da far tremare il cielo...
- But hold on to what you believe in the light
When the darkness has robbed you of all your sight”
-🎶Mumford & Sons
- You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went, you can curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go..
- Kiya apki toothpaste mein namak hai?
Top #ig_countryside Posts
- Has anyone else’s hay fever started? 😮 🐝
For someone who works in flower meadows and teaches scything it is a tad inconvenient 😂
Top tip... cut fresh nettles and make tea with them first thing in the morning 💪 Nettles have anti-inflammatory and anti- histamine compounds and I find it really helps...
If you have something that works please share!
- 🔹 "Skjæret" i kveldsol 🔹