Latest #hussla Posts
- Holden VZ HSV equipped with a set of ProDrags to hold down the power of that V8 😈
The wheel that changed the game in Australia bringing old school classics, Aussie muscle, Euro and JDM all together. The most versatile wheel that will bring out the beast in your street ride
All custom Offsets and Fitments available
17x4.5, 17x6.5, 17x8, 18x8.5, 18x10, 20x8.5, 20x10, 22x8.5, 22x10 and 22x12 -
ProDrag The art of muscle 💪
#hussla #husslawheels #ozzytyres #wheels #tyres #tires #wheelsandtires #wheelsandtyres #customfiment #prodragwheels #prodragaustralia #dragracing #v8 #hsv #holdenvlpage #holden #holdenaustraila
- One of my favourite live lounges from the nations favourite J Hus. I've already explained that for me live lounges are where you can really see how talented an artist is. It forces them to be out of their comfort zone and sometimes tackle songs that are completely different sounds from what they are used to. In this case Hus demonstrates his versatility by nailing a wonderful and unique rendition of 50 Cent's "21 Questions". The best thing about the video is that he genuinely looks like he's having fun! Hopefully we will get some new music from him soon!! ---
#jhus #hus #livelounge #bbclivelounge #livemusic #covers #rendition #50cent #21questions #throwbacks #hussla #explore #musicvideos #music #videos #bbc
- DB press appreciation/educational post:
Are you pressing DB’s and sacrificing range of motion (ROM)? Because everyone wants to press the 50s... right?
I have a few photos above which compare 2 different pressing variations
- Competition style bench press at lockout and when the bar is at its lowest point - DB press at lockout and at its lowest point
- video of DB press being performed
As we can see when we compare the pair, we experience a greater ROM when using DB’s, if load selection is on point. Don’t be sacrificing ROM to ego press the 50s.
When I think of DB press, I think: - Not so close to competition - Less specific
- Great exercise for challenge the muscle groups needed for pressing through a greater ROM.
We can not produce this range of motion with comp bench as the bar is stopped by our chest and at lockout we also have a reduction in ROM due to our wide grip on the BB
We can also see that with DB press we can still practice our competition style arch and leg drive which keeps it specific to a comp press with our position on the bench, unlike feet up bench. We also lose ROM at lockout with feet up bench press.
To summarise - Choose a weight that allows you to load you’re pressing muscles through a greater ROM for hypertrophy.
- DB press is gangsta - Make DB press a little more specific by using comp style arch and leg drive. - DB press is #Hussla
- You don’t have to see me to know that I am his protector as he is mine to be the King of the Jungle you need the Queen of the tribe.. strong Alpha male educated stands with pride. Them the ones I like the Men that make you wanna serve him be the hype man cheerleader but til that day I shall stand strong in my faith and know that I know that I hear you God🙌🏾 #icanwait #myking #single #hussla #bambi #blessed #zodiacsigns I feel a change is coming what who knows but I’m excited about my life #faith
Top #hussla Posts