Latest #humpday Posts
Top #humpday Posts
- • I’ve known for quite a while, but am very PROUD TO ANNOUNCE that I have been accepted to do 3rd year rotations in AZ! 🏥 🌵🌞 God knew I could take the heat, so he stuck me in the desert 😉
Dr. Hernandez in the making, baby! 👩🏻⚕️
- I want strong muscles but I also want strong hair, skin & nails!! 💪🏼💅🏼💇🏻♀️ Ive been adding 1 scoop of @teamallmax collagen to my protein shake every day and Im so excited to be taking care of my body from within! •Grass Fed & Pasture Raised •10,000 mcg of Biotin & 90mg of Vitamin C • 10g collagen for joint and bone health |Prevent| by fighting back against stiff sore joints. |Repair| Collagen is essential for the production of connective tissue health. |Rejuvenate| Age decreases the bodies ability to produce collagen, supplementing with collagen helps restore your skins elasticity & appearance, reducing the signs of aging. 🔙
Hard training athletes can also benefit from collagen as it helps support flexible ligaments, tendons, cartilage and muscle. Give it a whirl 🦴💪🏼
- AD | This seems to be my pose of the moment 😂♥️ Hope you all had a beautiful weekend and ready for another fab week ahead! So many options to book in for class with me this week before a head abroad.
Wearing @nextofficial_brands Calvin Klein & Hugo Boss trainers #NextOffical #Next #calvinkleinperformance
- Indulge in our incredible pancakes today and Monday might just become your favourite day of the week!
📷 by @tasteat_foodblog
- Week day activities ✊🏼🖤
- #humpday and #fridayfeels at the same time! Hashtagception. 🐕🍑😂
Loneliness is the most common human experience there is. That’s why companionship is so common with animals, it’s the quickest way to distract ourselves from that loneliness... plus they have no choice but to listen to all of our problems and give us endless cuddles 😂❤️ amiright?
In the space of never enough, there lies an emptiness of a lack of love. Yet, that lack of love is there because we can’t love what we don’t value or respect. That just happens to be the way we perceive ourselves.
If you saw 2 dogs, one with 3 legs and no nose, and the other perfectly healthy. Which one would you save?
Probably both right?
That dog’s value didn’t change because it didn’t have a nose or was missing a leg, or was perceived as externally “less attractive”. Yet, we see ourselves as handicapped individuals in society who are constantly in a state of lack.
When we attain something we feel we need, that need is transferred on to another need. Constantly never enough. Constantly under valued.
You value isn’t dependent on how much you produce, what you have, or the people around you. That’s what creates the worth you perceive in your thoughts. Your value is created as equally as another. You would see that handicapped dog, and value the dog just as much as the other, even if the love you feel to that dog is less, that doesn’t make the dog’s value less.
God, the universe, whatever you believe in, created you on equal terms with every other human being. How you perceive that is completely up to the thoughts that run through your own head. But, that doesn’t mean others will adopt the same perception as you. Your actual value stands as this: A unique human being.
In the presence of this perceived value is self companionship. We learn to produce our own love for ourselves. In the adoption of self love, comes a constant sense of fulfillment, meaning the loss of someone in our lives no longer brings the sense of loneliness.
This is something I’m still working on. So until then, I will keep having yarns with old Dug the Dog right here for that additional companionship 😉🐕❤️
- Looks like the squats are working 🍑😂 #squatboi
- Two years, and just like that, My head still takes me back, Thought it was done, but I have my smart water🤤💧Guess it’s never really over! The agenda for today Shoulders and guess who’s back😉 with another banger Katy Perry 🙌💣 Today, I felt like Jennifer Aniston on the smart water commercial ad. Feel smart, Look smart, Live smart, 💩 smart,
✨Drink SMART WATER! !🤷♂️
Happy🐫 Humpday! #fitfam
•High Row Machine
•Low Row Machine
•Shoulder Press Machine
🎶Katy Perry- Never Really Over (Vlt Remix)
➡️Tired of getting Humped by a 🐪? Eating a chicken wing right now and still got 🍗 legs?
Grab Yourself Some: @titan
Save 15% off today! with the code: “KEAZYMOCHALMOND*
#humpday, #wednesday, #titanstrong
- This may or may not be the actual camel from the Geico commercial #HumpDay
- Gotta match the lux and wear maroon and black 🤷🏻♀️
- Boys and their toys. In this case, Meade's LX200.
VC: Shane Rogers @shanelr27
- When in doubt, wear red 💁🏻♀️