Latest #humble Posts
- In my view, the best of humanity is in our exercise of empathy and compassion. It's when we challenge ourselves to walk in the shoes of someone whose pain or plight might seem so different than yours that it's almost incomprehensible. #alwaysbehumbleandkind #humble #humanity
- We all have been through things in life that make us who we are today. We grow stronger, we learn about ourselves, who we truly want to be, who we don’t want to be, the life we want to strive for, what we allow, what we don’t, and what brings our heart eternal happiness. That’s all I know is that I will always strive to be better, work hard, take no shit, follow my heart, and appreciate the beauty of life. Nature | the outdoors | solitude will always be my escape. 🍃
#life #thoughts #solitude #outdoors #hiking #tennessee #travel #mypassion #workhard #strive #staykind #humble #dreambig #goals #growth #beauty #flashback #me
- Always thinking of my next step & Giving thanks to God for everything i have. I have almost everything i want in life. But the greatest thing in my life is to put a smile on everyone's face. Staying #humble is the number one thing to me .. and helping people grow is my stepping stone to a great life . And for the those of you who would like to cross me becuase on the other side the's a HP guiding you becuase he think he can do it better.... shit please do La Envidia no los va dejar vivir con #paz porq 100pre van estar pendientes en lo que hago. Se te hace más fácil hablar conmigo .. bobo Cagado #elpesmuereporlaboca 😂🖕
- The biggest stone Buddha in the world!
This Buddha was carved into the side of Mt Emei in 800AD! How they could build this structure of this size back then is beyond me.
A humbling experience to be here and witness this masterpiece, really puts into perspective how small we really are!
Cherish every moment you have, be kind to everyone even if they are not kind to you and talk to people more! Share your feelings and emotions with the loved ones surrounding you!
Thank you guys!
What is the best statue you have seen?? ⬇️⬇️⬇️ Comment Below!!
- Proud parents! It is not often your son hits a Grand Slam at the playoff game and you catch it on video.
Option 1) With bases loaded a 3 -0 count and 2 outs he was told by the coach to walk and the team would take the lead.
Option 2) Hit the ball!
Alex Hit the ball!
Exciting Game - Big win for the team! #thankful, #gratitude , #humble, #mvp , #baseball , #playoffs , #pitcher, #catcher , #shortstop , #morethanagame , #fieldhouse , #giantsfan , #giants , #joepanik, #grandslam, #majorleaguebaseball,
Top #humble Posts
- We are all connected! Tag someone to let them know how much they matter.
- I’ve read and created thousands of quotes, but nothing had an impact on me like this one. I literally had this quote as a screensaver for years. Just a reminder to live in the present and make the most out of today because tomorrow isn’t guaranteed. #YouCanHaveSuccess
- If you're going to do anything, do it with everything that you have. Always put your best foot foward. Always dare to do things bigger than the next person. Always give it your all. Anything less is simply unacceptable.
- Don't expect anything. .
Drop a '❤️' if you can relate. .
Follow @wordlust_7 for more.🌹