Latest #horsham Posts
- Why do we do what we do? 🧐🤷🏼♀️
Extrinsic Motivation occurs when you’re motivated by an external source. Most external sources of motivation come from a place of negativity or hate. An example of this is working out because of heartbreak, or studying hard to disprove someone’s opinion about you. 😡💔
Intrinsic Motivation occurs when we do something because it’s personally rewarding. Most internal sources of motivation come from a place of positivity or love. An example of this is working out because it genuinely makes you feel good, or studying hard because you’re genuinely curious about a subject. 😈❤️
External motivation, like having a chip on your shoulder, can definitely help you achieve your goals, but it is less sustainable and emotionally taxing. We believe intrinsic motivation tends to be more sustainable when the going gets tough. 😁🙏🏼
Your coaches at OPEX South Brooklyn will help you find motivation from within, so that you can take ownership of your training, nutrition and lifestyle. 💪🏼👏🏼
Make fitness something you WANT to do, not something you HAVE to do. 💯🐐
#crawley #gatwick #horsham
#personaltrainer #crossfit #fitness #gym #privategym
#opexgyms #personalisedfitness #resultsrelationshipsfun #fitnessdesignedforyou
- CHOCOLATE ALERT
Just a reminder chocolate is toxic to your pets!
If ingested, it can cause issues to your pet's liver and symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhoea, restlessness, muscles tensions and seizures can occur. If your pet eats chocolate over the Easter period it's important to contact your vet to discuss further options and treatment plans straight away.
Also a reminder that Your Family Vet clinic is closed from today for the weekend, and will be open again 8:30 Tuesday.
If you have an emergency please call the clinic and have a pen ready to write down the after hours number.
Have a safe weekend! • •
#yfv #yourfamilyvet #pinkladies #vetclinic #veterinarian #pethealthcare #vetnurse #vetlyf #pets #wimmera #horsham
- Wishing you all a wonderful Easter weekend. We've gotten into the sugary spirit already with hot cross bun donuts!
Our team is taking some time to relax but we'll be back next week. Here are our opening hours:
Friday 19th - Closed
Monday 22nd - Closed
Thursday 25th - Closed
As always for our clients, we take urgent calls as needed. Thanks again to all our wonderful staff and customers. Happy Easter 🐰
- Is dry, flaky skin something you hate?
Then you need Active Hydration Body Replenish!
I’ve never had super dry skin but I have 0 issues with dryness now! I use this bad boy a few times a week after showering and my skin stays soft and hydrated!! Now is the time to get beach ready from head to toe and this stuff will do the job!
#hydrate #moisture #smoothskin #softskin
- Just one of the skills we teach to turn shy kids into confident LEADERS 😎✊🥋 #PERSONALPOWERMARTIALARTS, #parenting, #upperdublin, #ambler, #mapleglen, #abington, #horsham, #flourtown, #oreland, #kidsactivities, #kidskarate, #kidsmartialarts, #childrenmatialarts, #ranzohar, #fortwashington, #jarrewttown, #parentingtips, #iamablackbeltparent, #imablackbeltparent, #therock
- Horsham Piazza Italia we’re ready for you!Window in, bunting up, looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. We’ll be giving away a free gift for all purchases over £50!
- looking for last minute easter plans?! come to our easter brunch buffet sunday, april 21st!
$23 per person (adult) & $12.95 (under 12)
- Happy Easter! Those of you that have an extra long weekend, I really hope you manage to fit some relaxation time in.
I started early with a visit to the beach. It was so lovely! I swear being by the sea (or lake or river) is good for the soul and very inspiring.
Have a good one lovely people! Xx
#worthing #relaxation #happy #easter #reflexology #horsham
- Hola🙋♂️ Amigos!
& Happy Passover!
We're here for you Thurs-Sat this week!
(We will be closed Easter Sunday 4/21)
Entree Special: "Plato Pascua"
A Seafood lover's Dream Dinner!
*Shrimp quesadillas with a mango-jalapeno-cilantro sauce,
*mixed seafood enchilada with creamy chipotle sauce in a blue corn tortilla
* crispy corn tortilla basket filled with shrimp, bell peppers,& onions with a fire roasted tomato & chipotle sauce, *sauteed mahi-mahi in a lemon, butter & garlic white wine sauce all
served with rice!
See you soon!
From all your friends
at Los Sarapes Horsham Mexican Cuisine
Cinco de Mayo weekend is just 2 weeks away & reservations are filling up FAST!
Make a reservation on our website!
We can ALMOST share some exciting news with you Amigos .... very soon!!
#montco #horshampa #Ambler #yourfavoritemexicanresraurant #favoritemexicanrestaurant #Horsham #dinnertime #yelplossarapeshorsham #Mexicancuisine #eatlocal