Latest #horsesofinstagram Posts
- 2 years with this amazing creature have flown by. It was just like yesterday we were driving up almost 3 hours away to go see him. I met so many amazing people who helped me so much in the process of buying him. During these past 2 years I've learned many lessons from him and made even more memories. Rough patches and all I wouldn't trade him for the world. Some would call me crazy,and they have for buying an older horse, let a lone showing him. It will always amaze me how he acts out in the field ,and how he is so dramatic about everything. But if there's one thing I've learned from these last 2 years it's that love sometimes doesn't show until the times get rough and from there it only blossoms. So here's to Murphy , a horse who went from the circuit to plodding around at more local shows like it's nothing. Unless there's a pony...that's a different story😂😂
Happy two years Murphy ❤❤here's to many more to come.
• #exgrandprixhorse #excircuithorse #murphy #greyhorsesofinstagram #horsesofinstagram #besteverpads #horsedits #horsequotes #horseshoes #ribbons #horseshows #anniversary #letsdothis #showseason #appendixhorsesofinstagram
- Before putting a bit in a colt’s mouth for the first time, desensitize him to it to take away any defensiveness he might have about the new piece of equipment. The biggest mistake people make when trying to put the bridle on for the first time is a lack of preparation. Too often, the colt is still a bit head shy – he’s worried about your hands coming up near his face, or he’s unsure of the bit. If you don’t prepare the colt, what ends up happening is you’ll have to chase the colt’s nose to get the bit in his mouth. Then, when you finally do get it in his mouth, he’ll throw his head up in the air when you go to slip the headstall behind his ears. Then the bit either falls out of his mouth, or it hits his teeth and scares him, which makes him think it “bit” him. Then he’ll back away from it and get wary every time you try to bridle him. You don’t want that to happen, so spend the time necessary to prepare the colt for the experience. - Clinton #ApplyTheMethod #clintonanderson #downunderhorsemanship #horsesofinstagram #horsetrainer
- The Chiefs will be hosting the 2023 NFL Draft!
Follow me @chiefsdailynews for more!
- Update: 5 hours later and we still haven’t made it to the barn yet😂😂 we’re going out very soon though 🤷🏼♀️😅
- Изящные и таинственные, преданные и надежные, умные и добрые. И если человек — венец природы, то лошадь, безусловно, её шедевр. Они излучают тепло, энергию, имеют целый спектр чувств: радость, страх, любопытство. И, как человек, имеют свою индивидуальность. Ведь с древних времен конь — верный и незаменимый спутник человека.
#лошадизапорожье #лошади #отдыхдлявсейсемьи #продуктивныйдень #спортивныевыходные #запорожье #запоріжжя #верховаяезда #урокиверховойезды #equestrians #equestrian #equestriansport #horselovers #stable #horses #horsesofinstagram #horseriding #horseforyou #horseforchildren #отдыхаемхорошо #отдых #гуляемотдыхаем #мощьсила #тренировка #мотивация
- Oh, you want to see more of Janessa and her gorgeous gelding Kai? Yeah, I don't blame you.
Top #horsesofinstagram Posts
- As I mentioned in the last post, we were really lucky with the weather that day. It was dry and cloudy but when we took the portraits of Nina & Scarlett, it started to rain a bit. I really love it and I think it makes the picture even more special! Haven't done portraits of people & horses for months now so it was quite nice to be back at it! ✨
- JUHU! 🎊🎉Endlich sind alle Bilder von unserem Shooting mit @fayefuellgraebe fertig! Nach und nach wird es sie hier natürlich zu sehen geben. Fotografiert hat die kleinen Kunstwerke @tomspic.de
auf der wunderschönen Anlage von @michaeljungofficialnews
Den Karoblouson kennt ihr ja schon, aber das Shirt, das Faye trägt, gibts jetzt neu bei uns im Onlineshop. Aus leichtem Organic Cotton in Leinenoptik mit unserem Horsefly-Print in gold (Shirt ist übrigens auch in olive green erhältlich.)
Übrigens, nächste Woche könnt ihr uns in München auf der #PferdInternational besuchen und die schönen Teilchen in live sehen.
Finally all pictures from our shooting with @fayefuellgraebe are finished! 🎊🎉Gradually you will see them here of course. These small works of art were photographed by @tomspic.de
on the beautiful grounds of @michaeljungofficialnews
You already know the checked bomber jacket, but the shirt that Faye wears is now available in our online shop. Made of light organic cotton in linen look with our Horsefly print in gold foil (shirt is also available in olive green).
By the way, next week you can visit us in Munich at #PferdInternational and see the beautiful pieces live.
#horsesofinstagram, #equestrianlook, #equestrianstyle, #breeches, #reithosen, #equestrianchic, #equestrianfashion, #equestrianbrand, #reitmode, #instahorses, #instapferd, #horsephotography, #horseaddict, #equestrianworld, #reitezudeinerfreude, #reitbekleidung, #equestrianapparel, #equestrianchic, #pferdesport, #pferdefreunde, #reitmode, #reiten, #dressur, #dressage, #casualfashion, #casualoutfit, #ridewithattitude, #kudamono, #kudamono_official