Latest #hoof Posts
- Gli zoccoli sono di fondamentale importanza per un generale benessere del cavallo, dobbiamo quindi proteggerli dalla troppa umidità dei terreni (principalmente nei periodi invernali), dalla troppa siccità (periodi estivi) e da agenti di origine batterica presenti nella lettiera del box o nel fango.
Per ridurre al minimo i problemi che possono influenzare lo stato di salute delle unghie, Lucky Fox propone una linea completa di prodotti professionali.
Vasta gamma di prodotti disponibili nel nostro store online
@luckyfox_no_foot_no_horse #shoppingonline #horseland #horse #horsecare #hoof #equestrian #riding
- Strålande stråle 😍
Bakhov på Amcy, svenskt halvblod 9månader. Härligt med fina bäbishovar 💜
- This foggy morning marked a turning point in Sparky's journey back to competition. After investigating unusual behavior back at the beginning of February, a displeasure for jumping, 50 odd #xrays and ultrasounds later, we come to the conclusion his palmar axis was broken back and with the hard ground this was putting pressure on the #navicular bone, Sparky had decided enough was enough. Some tweaks to the #hoof trim and wedges popped on, #rehab begun. #lunging and #hacking was on the cards, sticking to walk and trot. The past week raised poles were introduced each day. Today we had a fun outing to the club dressage & SJ day and had our first canter, once we got canter Sparky was pretty keen to keep cantering 🤣 we ended the outing with a round over the x-bars to see his reaction to jumps, he was keen as beans hunting them out. An awesome turning point to a bad start to our year. I haven't been too open about what's been going on as I wasn't sure myself what was ahead of us. But I have hope now that we are on the up and can now start gradually climbing back up from the low of all lows. So happy for him today 💓💓💓
- With the help of my apprentice Siri, I was able to work a little bit today. Lots of brakes sitting and dangling my feet in the air. My back is still sore and standing up straight after trimming hooves was a hassle. But getting there slowly. Yesterday evening and this evening, I went swimming to soften up my back even more. Back to work on Monday. Keep on fighting! 💪💪⚒❤️
- This week's #FarrierFriday goes to @jonathans_farrier_service located in Laurel, Mississippi!
---"I truly love being a Farrier & I really enjoy taking care of the horses in my care. In my business I mostly shoe hunter/jumpers and dressage, but I also shoe many barrel horses, roping horses, and trail horses. As your farrier, I strive to give you the best possible foot care and service". --Jonathan
- You can think of the stratum externum as a hoof varnish for the hoof wall. The middle layer, stratum medium, is the thickest portion of the hoof wall. It helps to protect the internal structures of the foot from environmental risks. The stratum internum helps hold the wall to the foot.
How cool is that?! Happy Friday!
#farrier #farriery #blacksmith #equine #hoof #hoofwall #education #quickfunfacts
- Dont tell me what to do. 🙉
Do what you want @heyschmoo
- Always with our Equine Fusion when weekend comes 💯
- We love our Equidae Hoof Repair Products !
PREVENT & REPAIR Essential Hoof Oil is formulated with bio-active natural ingredients that contain some of nature’s most powerful hydrating and nourishing properties. This effective combination of oils is an important part of a total hoof care program. .
PREVENT & REPAIR Essential Hoof Oil is a rich and nourishing blend of fatty acids, pure essential oils, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
The oils are easily absorbed by the hoof wall to help keep the natural moisture levels that protect your horse’s hooves from harsh environmental conditions, and to allow the natural processes of healthy hoof re-growth.
.PREVENT & REPAIR Hoof Hygiene Spray is formulated with bio-active natural ingredients that contains some of nature’s most powerful cleaning and disinfectant properties.
This effective combination of Botanical extracts and essential oils has been selected based on hoof conditions that our horse’s struggle with on a daily basis. Regular use of PREVENT & REPAIR Hoof Hygiene Spray will maintain and promote hoof hygiene and help stimulate the natural processes of healthy hoof re-growth.
WEBSITE COMING SOON !!
To purchase products :
CALL or Msg 0413301579
or Check our our FB !
- Someone take us back!!!! Costa Rica fun time Minus the storm and no running water haha. But I didn’t see monkeys 😩. These ladies make me so happy!!! Best friend goals!!! Travel together and make memories always. Girls when is our next trip? #travel #love #mygirls #costarica #happiness #paradise #hoof
- This is my dogs chew toy. What does your dog chew on?