Latest #homewares Posts
- Calling this work seems like a bit of a joke but I am seriously counting myself lucky today!! 🙌🏻 Absolutely love my bed making sessions at @mandiathome1 each fortnight, best stock in WA hands down 🔥🔥🔥
- YAY! 15% off our made to order upholstery to celebrate the Bank Holiday weekend! Use code SUMMER15
- Every Friday, as one of the founders of Apartment51, I like to make a personal post and interact with our customers directly. Today I am so excited to announce that Tom Dixon has become part of Apartment51’s family of brands. Tom Dixon is a British designer who has revolutionized lighting, home furniture and accessories for our generation and the ones to come. His works have been acquired by museums across the globe, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Museum of Modern Art New York and Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris and yet they also sit perfectly in our beautiful homes. Why do I like Tom Dixon? It is creativity at its best undefined by trends, fashions or people’s expectations. It defines itself as a brand that makes each of its creations unforgettable, unique and yet very affordable. The collection is simply amazing ranging from the incredible Melt lighting collection to the most exquisite brass trays and crystal glasses. I personally invite all our customers to visit our website www.apartment51.com or download our app Apartment51 and spend some time experiencing this amazing brand. You will not be disappointed and keep your comments and suggestions coming in as only together we can make Apartment51 a truly innovative homeware concept. Wishing everyone a blessed and peaceful Friday. #apartment51
- A few of our favourite things in France 🇫🇷 new custom Apres Home candles and vintage champagne buckets 🍾🥂
- How beautiful is this?! Pictured here are our Terracotta & White linens in the glorious Bungalow, Cape Paterson home, designed by @thesociableweaverhomes. We are humbled that this beautiful organisation who (among many other things!) design & build healthy & sustainable homes that encourage a connection to nature, our loved ones, our community and ourselves considered us for this project. Check out more of their inspiring work @thesociableweaverhomes. (You will love it.) 📷 by @marniehawson 💫
- Our handmade Oculus Jute Rug is available is many colours and sizes and is perfect for the Summer. Shop today at www.rugsandrooms.com ✨
- Adding stock to our Etsy store - this one up now and more coming.....
- My three favourite leaves: Monstera Deliciosa, Calathea Warscewiczii, Calathea Ornata 💚🌿
- Magnolia, one of my favourites. You can find Magnolia and all our other scents at @greensborough_plaza on Saturday 25th May. Level 2 near JB Hifi from 9am to 5pm. We also have FREE SHIPPING all weekend until 11pm Sunday. Enter code WEARETWO at checkout.
Top #homewares Posts
Cactus ceramics by @kalsandcacti
SHOP at www.kalsandcacti.com
- Did you know that around 10% of a home’s warmth escapes through the floor? Wool rugs are a great way to improve energy efficiency and keep your toes toasty this winter. Shop from our range of rugs online and receive free delivery Australia wide.
Image styled by @shiftpropertystyling featuring our Skandi Felted Wool Rug in Grey 👌🏼
- Got a little gift you need to wrap? ✨ These cotton-linen tea towels are a great alternative to gift wrap! All pieces are thoughtfully made, always keeping function and purpose in mind ❤️