Latest #hkeats Posts
- 紫薯燒餅 🍠 $5
- When your flight to 🇯🇵has been delayed for over 6 hours and all you can do is to look at Japanese food pics in HK now😩😫
- - - - -
- - - - -
📍Sukiyaki Mori Kyuu
G/F, 51 Peel Street, Central
- Thai boat noodles with pork - still prefer samsen’s version but this tastes more traditional Thai I think
- 🐣 Good Friday! How are you starting your Easter weekend? Whether you're an early riser or night owl, our All Day Breakfast 🥑🥓🍳 is made for everyone! (☘ option is available too.) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#HABITŪ #habitutable #habitucaffe #habitu
Photo credit: @tinaso
- Words can’t express my fillings for you 🥟 ................
📍Mong Kok, 太子大南街74号地下F号舖
- You might’ve seen the pink dragon fruit before, but did you know there’s also a smaller, yellow dragon fruit? I came across these while in Hong Kong and gave it a try. Pink one included for comparison. These originate from South America (Ecuador or Colombia) and are as sweet as honey.
However, I also learned later that locals use it to “help with digestion issues.” In other words, it’s a laxative. A very strong laxative... #hkeats #dragonfruit #tropicalfruit #pharmacy #laxatives #naturalremedy #itslikesenna #digestion
- Coming back for the truffle mashed potatoes and rigatoni. Service and food was great! Despite the rain outside, I had a lovely experience here!
- Favourite dessert of all time 🖤
The sweetness was just right. Momma makes it better, but they definitely take second place.
- | Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon and Avocado | Delicious brunch from @elephantgrounds 😋 Already looking forward to the four day weekend where we can have more of these! We love how there is a drizzle of pesto on the plate to give the eggs benny an extra kick of flavor 🍳 We hope you all have an egg-cellent Easter weekend! #thetastebuds #eggsbenedict
當然重點係再行入d既 美 食 市 集 🍔🥤🍜🍗！！由生果飲品、香港手工啤酒、即席調製雞尾酒、到高級貓屎咖啡，街邊雞蛋仔臭豆腐、麻辣小菜、泰式食品、芝士鼓意粉、邪惡芝士薯餅厚蛋燒、新鮮鹹蛋撈魚皮、大大條串燒、中東kebab雪糕、應有盡有！請盡情地掃街吧。
✅ #nee_play @the_richfield
市集詳情 | 盈匯坊美食復活節市集
#元朗美食 #錦上路 #復活節2019 #復活節好去處 #香港好去處 #盈匯坊 #therichfieldhk
- 濠客 (元朗)
嚟到先會上咗個南瓜粥底先， 其實除咗食海鮮之外， 我最鍾意就係食蒸完海鮮之後嘅粥底喇，啲精華流晒落去啲粥嗰度，啲粥真係好鮮甜㗎。
- Share Le Plain 微酵烘焙 (mk moko)
今日經過moko 見到有間麵包舖好多人排隊喎， 仲有前牌好Hit嘅髒髒包，一於買幾個拎埋返屋企比屋企人試吓啦。
- 50minutes for 15 minutes
This one-man operating outdoor Cantonese cafe is famous for its decent fast food dishes. However don’t plan to visit if you don’t have at least an hour to spare. The “fast” food here, takes time, and they can take your breath away too.
I was there during lunch hour and the wait was about 50 minutes. The peanut butter toast with condensed milk was satisfactory. The thickness of the bread was just right and they were perfectly toasted without a single burnt spot. The salty yet rich taste of peanut butter matched really well with the sweetness and velvety of the condensed milk. Every bite was pure joy.
The iced milk tea has the right balance of bitterness from the tea, and smoothness from the milk.
This is exactly what happens when simple things done well. The complexity lies within them was phenomenal.
- Yes we can confirm that afternoon tea is an obsession, especially when it is Hong Kong style! Nothing quite beats the taste of home like some local food, and we loved every bite of Cafe Match Box’s food. It’s such a warm feeling eating something familiar 🇭🇰🍜🍞💗
- - - -
🍽: Spaghetti with Bbq Pork in Soup, Butter Toast with Eggs, Seasme Toast with Condensed Milk, Lemon Tea, and Milk Tea
- Cheers to the long weekend 🍸
- The unpredictable weather makes me wonder is it summer, autumn or winter now 😂