Latest #him Posts
- I didn’t stop having sex so #God could #Love me. He already #Loved me while I was in my mess. ... I stopped Having #sex because He asked me to. And I’m at the point where I want to start #trusting that the person that made this #body knows what’s best for it.
Yes! Sex feels good. And I know in the right context it will be #Amazing 😉 But nothing feels better than #Trusting and being obedient. Because I know it’s the only way to make #Him #smile ❤️
- Hebrews 9:13–14 says, “The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!” When we, through faith, apply the blood of Jesus to our unclean souls, God pronounces us ceremonially clean (Titus 2:14; 3:5). He washes our sins away, as it were; He places our sin debt upon His own Son and declares us righteous in His sight (Colossians 2:14; 2 Corinthians 5:21). God chooses to forget our sin and remove it far from Him (Psalm 103:12). We are still sinners in practice, but righteous in position. An adopted child becomes a son the moment the judge declares him so, even though he may not know the parents well, understand their house rules, or be deserving of their love in any way. Over time, he grows to know and love them, assimilating into their family life, and becoming in practice what he was already declared to be in position.
So it is with us. Our sins are washed away the moment we place our faith and trust in the saving work of Jesus on our behalf (Acts 2:21). Over time, we grow to know and love our Father, assimilate into our Christian family, and become in practice what we have already been declared to be in position (2 Peter 3:18; 1 John 3:3). The joy of the Christian life is that, even though we are not perfect, we can live every moment with the confidence that our sins are washed away by the blood of Jesus and we have been pronounced “clean” by the final Judge (see Genesis 18:25 and Romans 8:33). #jesus #christ #blood #power #powerinthenameofjesus #sin #suffering #blood #nails #cross #darkness #pain #trustgod #salvation #instadaily #lent #lentquotes #goodfriday #resurrection #love #quotes #poetry #heart #bibleverses #him #messiah
- Late nights Early mornings Nd still going punch the ⏰🌞😘😘😍
- I am trapped in my head, and I am fucking crazy.
But its my thoughts of you that really drive me wild 👑
- Before the Lord this morning...Psalm 90:14...and sitting at His feet...John 15:1-8...
Be blessed in your day...Psalm 103:1-8...
As you seek...Matthew 6:33...and find Him...Matthew 7:7-8...
#Seek #Find #Him #Peace