Latest #highonguitar Posts
- First guitar post should always be in E😅
- Chill guitar cover☕️🌛🎸
"Tears in heaven"
- Telecaster noodles straight into blackstar HT-20
- Thinking about the distance from one note to the next we can create the major scale formula, namely a series of whole steps and half steps. The formula is Whole-Whole-Half-Whole-Whole-Whole-Half. A major scale can, therefore, be played from any note, but the pattern of whole steps and half steps must be strictly kept.
- Beautiful playing by @seananguswatson 🙌🌟🎼
What player has got the best tone?
Leave a comment or tag someone who would like this 🙌
➡️ Join me for more guitar inspiration: @juicytones
➡️ Use hashtag #juicytones
- The second part of the legendary solo of Mark Knopfler from the song "Sultans of swing".
Start in previous video.
Thank you for watching!
- We can find the exact same note (or unison) by going back 5 frets towards the headstock on the string immediately below as we look down across the strings towards the floor. This shift can be applied from any note at any fret. The exception though is moving a note from string 3(G) to 2(B). To do so, you must go back 4 frets towards the headstock.