Latest #healthydubai Posts
- You gotta know yourself, AND know where the right bunch of people for you are!⠀
Our founder @iam_rachaellynn doesn't drink - and after years attending business networking events and seeing happy hours or ladies nights (aka drink for free nights) everywhere, she decided she wanted another way to make friends when she moved abroad.⠀
That's what @womenconnect.abroad events are for. ⠀
And then again, sometimes, you just have to hang out with your own self. ⠀
Pic credit from @the.wing
- Do you have a relationship with books? (I have a relationship with so many. There's always a couple I'm with, dozens more I want, and many I can't forget!) ⠀
I remember I started writing my first "book" as a teenager, when I had a computer in my room in highschool. ⠀
I have no idea where that draft is and don't want to know. - I'm much happier with what I'm writing now ;) ⠀
But READING? I think that's actually something I've started to enjoy more and more as I get older. The ability to choose books based on what you want to learn or take in - not required reading from a school or something to be tested on. ⠀
I'm curious what books mean to you. ⠀
We're forever growing our library in our house, and there are lots of books I've started and not finished. ⠀
These Rumi and Abraham Hicks books I'm holding? I've read them and pick them up again at least a few times a year. ⠀
They've changed my life in some way. Even if you only get ONE good thing out of ONE sentence from a book - the reading of the book has been worth it, in my opinion.⠀
What are your memories with books? Please share <3
- Healthy lifestyle 🌿
5 months ago I've started my healthy body journey 🌱 at the beginning I just wanted to lose some weight and improve my skin ☺
But Honestly these products are changing my life 🍓🥦🍏
Yes I lost 8 kg but that wasn't the most important part 🤩
My energy is insane as I'm giving my body 30 varieties of fruits and vegetables every day 🍇🍈🍊🍊
No infections and I took ZERO medicines 🤧
No headache anymore 🤕
I'm drinking 3 liters of water everyday💦
My body seeks more fruits and vegetables 🥦🍅🍑
I have one body only to take care of...
And I will always give it the best ♥️
7 Reasons Every Woman Should Try Pilates
1: It's Ah-Mazing for Your Abs
2: It Can Ease Back Pain
3:It's Easy on Your Joints
4:It Hones Your Focus
5:It Improves Your Sports Performance
6: It Makes You More Flexible
7: It Boosts Your Brainpower ---------------------
The full schedule of Pilates Mat classes can be found on our Insta Highlights! Book your class now!
--------------------- For bookings and more info please contact: email@example.com or call (04) 551 6262
#Naya #NayaDubai #NayaYogaAndPilates
- Backbends & dropbacks - those elusive poses that we never quite get enough practice with! Your requests answered: 2 hour deepdive with Alex as she shares all her tips & tricks to help you find a safe, open and dare we say it, "comfortable" backbend. 🙌🙌 Mark your calendar: April 12 from 2 - 4pm
Full details: urbanyoga.ae/backbending
- Got anything hearty planned this week? We have some amazing workshops & meditations that we think you’ll love.
Join us for a free seminar with Namrata, the certificate training program for applied psychology and family constellation.
Make the most of this auspicious time. Come! Meditate with us.
Swipe to see what’s happening this upcoming week and go to the events tab of www.illuminations.ae to sign up!
#illuminations #illuminationsdubai #livelight #everydayiswellnessday
- If you're looking for restaurant-quality meats for lower prices, then there's no better place for you to be than here at www.butchershop.ae From #australianwagyu beef to #usda beef, #poultry products to #potatorolls, we have all you need whether it's for the family or a BBQ party.
- Don’t get caught up with anyone else’s story. You achieve you!
Water your seed within and allow it to grow, miracles are inside of all of us. Believe it! Our ideas are our own, our dreams and visions are our own. If you don’t share them with the world then no one else will! #intuitionismysuperpower You are holding the key to share your gifts or to not share them.
When others create anything we have already thought about that just means they work, that our ideas WILL work and be successful. That the POWER of CREATION is inside of all of us! No more limits, excuses or barriers!
Before breaking any external glass ceiling ladies, we need to break our own self induced internal glass ceiling which may be even higher than the one outside of us. Can you even imagine! We are our own fiercest antagonist. Blame whoever, and whatever you want but that bottom line is true.
What do you think about that? How does this make you feel? We all have work to do, let’s do it together!
#thepoweriswithinyou #purebeingbyivonnesalman #thoughtsbecomethings #lifelessons #intuitionisyoursuperpower #lovealways
#healthyhabits #healthydubai #womenempowerment #girlscandoanything #womeninspiringwomen #wordsfrommom
- 2019 is the year of BIG ambition, so here are some workout tips to help achieve your goals:
- Anticipate your roadblocks and strengthen yourself to combat obstacles
- Be efficient with your time such as prepping meals ahead or setting out your gym clothes the night before
- If you want to avoid burnout, recovery is KING 👑 Proper rest, nutrition and the right supplements like #XTENDBCAAs will help you get there 📷 : @shaunajensefitness
2019 هي سنة الطموحات الكبيرة، إليكم بعض من النصائح لمساعدتكم على تحقيق أهدافكم:
- توقع العقبات التي ستواجهك وقوي نفسك لتخطيها
- تعامل مع الوقت بفعالية عبر تحضير وجباتك وملابسك قبل التوجه للتدريب أو بالليلة التي تسبق
- تجنب الإرهاق عبر أخذ القسط الكافي من التعافي، التغذية والمكملات المناسبة مثل #XTENDBCAAs الذي سيساعدك على تحقيق كل هذا 👑
#XTENDBCAA #Fitness #Fitspo #Goals
- Getting more organized isn't ACTUALLY the cure to your overwhelm (though it often helps)⠀
I'm leaning into the idea that overwhelm is a choice. Perhaps, avoidance of the main things you know you could be doing.⠀
And as I grow my business and work on my book, this week it was easy to get distracted by all the things I could be doing. ⠀
👯All the ways I COULD be creating content, and how I COULD be sharing more and more, on different platforms, so that I am connected to as many people as I can before the book comes out. ⠀
I had to stop and say - WHY? ⠀
👉 Because part of me is afraid the book will get published and no one will see it. That I will put in all of this work and on the day of the launch will feel like I'm talking to crickets. ⠀
So what happened? I thought I should get into action. MAKE it happen. Read up on the strategies (for the 100th time) ⠀
But it was forced. Not fun. My writing was disconnected from my heart. I was getting a bit irritable. 🤓⠀
And I thank God that with half a day of that I now have the awareness of myself to ask myself what's going on. ⠀
To get back to my WHY - that sharing with you here, and @womenconnect.abroad are built from a deep sense of community, of knowing that we belong no matter where in the world we are, and that life is the best when we go all out where we're at in every second.⠀
Leave a ❤️ in the comments if you relate, even a little!⠀
- Share this video today and help raising food safety awareness against Foodborne Illness caused by Listeria bacteria #washyouravocados 🥑
- Behind the Scenes of a Women Connect Event⠀
Sitting in groups of 4, women at our events connect over tea and treats while everyone gets settled in. ⠀
Then, we're lead in a conversation between tables with the help of some question prompts (we used @askdeepquestions cards earlier this month) so we can skip the small talk of what do you do and dive into the kind of things that help women feel seen, heard, and feel into what type of connections they're feeling with the women in front of them.⠀
After some group discussion, we *finally* share who we are, what we do, and where we're from - as well as share something we'd love support in if anyone in the room can help. ⠀
Following that all up by chatting and connecting, and we leave feeling refreshed, and a little less alone. ⠀
Have questions about our events and our next Dubai occasion? Leave a comment below and we'll get back to you!
- #Shakes Trial 🥤 I am looking for 4 people to trial our very successful shakes plan 🙌🏻💗 For just 7 AED per day👌🏻 .
If you're looking to👇👇
Lose weight 👯
Gain more energy 🙌🏻
Feel healthier 🍉🍌🍇
You will have plenty of time to get amazing results in time for the summer ☀️☀️☀️ Message me to order 👙
- 🌱As I promised,since not everyone have organic produce available or affordable around them, the environmental working groups released a list of “clean fifteen” fresh produce which report the least likelihood to contain pesticide residue and can be bought Inorganic (conventional) :
- Avocados 🥑
- Sweet Corn 🌽
- Pineapples 🍍
- Cabbages 🥗
- Onions 🍵
- Sweet Peas (frozen)
- Papayas - Asparagus
- Mangoes 🥭
- Eggplants 🍆
- Mushrooms 🍄
- Kiwis 🥝
- Cantaloupes 🍈(yellow melon)
- Broccoli 🥦
🔆 The Alliance for Food and Farming has a pesticide calculator that allows shoppers to see, based on research, how many servings a child, woman or man could eat of any produce item before damage from pesticide residue could occur‼️‼️‼️
🔆 We hope that Lebanon and the Arab countries achieve this kind of consumer confidence as other developed countries.
كما وعدت ، نظرًا لعدم توفر منتجات عضوية متاحة للجميع أو بأسعار معقولة ، أصدرت مجموعات العمل البيئية قائمة بالمنتجات الطازجة "الخمسة عشر النظيفة" التي أبلغت عن أقل احتمال لاحتواء بقايا المبيدات و هي كالتالي:
- الأفوكادو 🥑
- الذرة الحلوة 🌽
- أناناس 🍍
- الملفوف 🥗
- البصل 🍵
- البازلاء الحلوة (مجمدة)
- المانجو 🥭
- الباذنجان 🍆
- الفطر 🍄
- كيوي 🥝
- الشمام 🍈 (البطيخ الأصفر)
- القرنبيط 🥦
اصدر التحالف من أجل الغذاء والزراعة آلة حاسبة لمبيدات الزراعة تتيح للمتسوقين أن يروا ، استنادًا إلى الأبحاث ، عدد الوجبات التي يمكن أن يتناولها طفل أو امرأة أو رجل من أي منتج قبل أن يحدث ضرر من بقايا مبيدات.
. 🔆 نأمل أن يحقق لبنان والدول العربية هذا النوع من ثقة المستهلك كالدول المتطورة أخرى.
- Join us for a Spiritual Night- Psychic Supper with Welsh Wonder Lee Whyberd. Entail of 8 people, sitting around the table with Lee as a medium, each person will have a 15 minutes reading entailing, past, present, and future, thru mediumship and clairvoyant. After each person has had a reading then we serve food, participants will then be allowed to ask any question to Lee about a spiritual connection.
. 🗓 24th March 2019, @ 6 PM
📍 Illuminations, JLT
💰 AED 350/- (+ 5% VAT)
Facilitator: Lee Whyberd, Clairvoyant & Intuitive Medium
For details and registration, check out the events tab on our website 🌐 www.illuminations.ae
📞 04 4487043 | 04 3692254
WhatsApp +971 50 910 4710
We look forward to welcoming you!
#psychic #illuminations #illuminationsdubai #livelight #everydaywellnessday