Latest #hawkesburytourism Posts
- Herbalish is proud to introduce the full range of Nourish first at the Richmond Good Food Market this Saturday, 25 May. Pop in and chat to me about sulfate free, paraben free, palm oil free, plant based, 100% vegan hair and body care products. Ask to try my signature product Nourish Body oil or the NEW Nourish Night Cream. Allow your skin to be soothed and nourished by plants! #dermatitis #eczema #psoriasis #sensitiveskin #skincareroutine
- I still have some limited edition 100mL Nourish body oil especially for Mum because she deserves it.
Nourish body oil is researched and manufactured by myself using a carefully formulated combination of oils and three herbs for maximum plant based skin nourishment.
The active constituents in the herbal extracts contained in the Herbalish product range are involved in current research into their beneficial effects when applied to the surface of the skin. Every ingredient in this product formulation has a distinct and known benefit for YOUR skin!
Let plants nourish Mum’s body!
#herbalish #dianawrightnaturopath #nourish #nourishbodyoil #sulphatefree #parabenfree #palmoilfree #plantbased #crueltyfree #vegan #veganfriendly
- Herbalish introduces our Night Cream! At the Richmond Good Food Market this Saturday May 18th.
Azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil for antiseptic, antibacterial, antioxidant properties (Vijayan et al, 2013) used in acne, psoriasis, scabies, eczema, wound healing, ulcers and itching (Hashmat et al, 2012).
Centella asiatica (gotu kola) has been used for small wounds, scratches and burns, as an anti inflammatory and wound healer especially in eczema (Gohil et al, 2010) and applied to cellulite, stretch marks and skin that is aged by ultraviolet radiation (Haftek et al, 2000). Centelloids are responsible for production of type I collagen, stimulation of cell migration from surrounding tissue, activation of growth factors and stimulation of hyaluronic acid synthesis (Maquart et al, 1999). Camellia oleifera (tea seed) oil fatty acids have actions of anti inflammatory, antioxidant, wound healing (Chaikul et al, 2017). The oleic acids in tea seed have a moisturising effect on skin and this herb is recommended for anti-aging (Chaiyana et al, 2018). #herbalishdianawrightnaturopath #herbalish #dianawrightnaturopath #nourishbodyoil
- This sweet young girl ran up to our tent at The Hawkesbury Show and said, I want a creepy skull! Despite her grandmother saying oh look at this one what about some beautiful flowers or a butterfly.... nope - so Mum and Grandma were so cool and said ok you can have whatever you want... and guess what they loved it! How awesome is that. They even came back afterwards and thanked me again and said they had so many comments on it walking around the show 💀💕✨
- See you at the markets tomorrow morning from 8am!
- Limited edition Nourish body oil for Mum!
Let plants nourish Mum’s body!
Come and get one for Mum and one for her Mum too at the Richmond Good Food Markets this Saturday May 11th.
- Congratulations to all Aussie producers this year at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
We are very proud of our DOUBLE GOLD for Lightning Gin GOLD for Affinity Gin
My round up of medal wins for Australian gins at the @sfwspiritscomp is now up on the website.
Overall medals are up from a total of 48 medals in 2018 to 54 this year.
Special congratulations to @sheneestateanddistillery@poltergeistginau who won the first Platinum medal for Australian gin. This is awarded to any spirits that score a Double Gold (all judges award a gold) in 3 consecutive years!
#supportcraftspirits #australiangin #sfwspirits
Top #hawkesburytourism Posts