Latest #havelaptopwilltravel Posts
- But how do you make money?
Becoming an entrepreneur was an easy yes for me. I always knew I had it in me to create an income from nothing. But doing it while traveling was an entire level above what I was already doing for us.
A year ago my Pinterest marketing agency looked way different. I had a few clients and income was steady.
Then it happened. It blew up and grew bigger than I ever could have imagined. It was right around the time we said yes to traveling in an RV full-time.
Never in my wildest dreams is a phrase I hear people say often but let me tell you this business was in my wildest dreams. I have always had a passion for using Pinterest.
Pinterest enabled me with the tools to meal plan, to cook, to decorate, parent better, and eventually to build a business. Now I make money using Pinterest to market businesses so other people can find those same things.
So we are rounding 2 months of full-time travel and I am gearing up to teach other people how to work from anywhere.
Because if I can do it you can do it. Whether or not you want to travel in an RV like we do or just chill in your house in your jams.
Create your own path. I promise it’s worth every ounce of blood, sweat and tears.
- Flashback Friday
@miafreedman rocking the Me Time Cool Down Tee.
insert - small business owner doing a happy dance!
- You like my hat?
Gee, thanks... I MADE IT
April was a #hatmonth (💸💸💸) and a little over a week ago in Paris I found a HAT MAKING WORKSHOP on @airbnbexperiences with @chapellerieminime_paris at @minimeparis // so OF COURSE I had to try my hand at making a hat. I chose the felt, steamed it, shaped it, cut it, chose the ribbon and baked it in the hat oven! 👩🏼🍳 such a killer experience! Can’t wait to wear this blue beauty everywhere this summer!
- 🧐 If you could see into the future... what would you hope to see for you and your business? 👓 I envision a place where Veteran Owned businesses were financially successful, stress-free and making a difference in the lives of their clients. 🇺🇸 I envision a place where veterans who believed in service, being positive, generous, supportive and encouraging gathered together in a place they called community. This is where like minded and heart-centered veteranpreneurs blossomed. ☁️ This is my dream and I'm committed to making this happen... want to join me?
If so, let me know why below or send me a message!
- When taking the client to lunch, we let them choose the restaurant. Today’s choice introduced me to one of the most delicious burgers I have ever had. The Pretzel Burger from #wertscafe #sodelicious #havelaptopwilltravel
- On my way to my first of 4 client visits this week. Hope Philly is ready for me!
- Here are some MUST HAVE traveling gear for any digital worker traveling
1. Portable Laptop Stand / Roost Stand
You might not think this to be important but when you get in on those longer projects and switching your table and desk on a nearly daily basis, this is a lifesaver!
2. Micro Travel Scale
It's always good to travel light, but this will help you like no other when you get on those small planes and airlines with strict baggage policies. It's always good to have one of these on hand even for a carry on
3. A TRUSTY portable battery 10,000 mah
You can buy these anywhere but I really recommend buying a solid brand name one that is reliable.You can travel with a 10k mah one without issues and this is handy in so many situations sometimes even powering your laptop for a short period of time.
4. Wireless Peripherals - Keyboard and Mouse
Again, you can buy these anywhere, but I'm a real fan, if you cant tell by now, of an ergonomic setup to really maximize efficiency when I do sit down. For longer tasks, a track pad simply doesn't cut it..even on a Mac..shocking I know!!! 5. Mobile Hotspot / Router
This is a huge huge..did I say HUGE help to carry with you in your tech setup. If you didn't listen to me on the laptop stand and the keyboard..then take word on this, especially if you're a #gamer . I use the Hauwei mobile hotspot and this thing gives me WAY better speeds and battery life than draining my phone. In Thailand, I get a $30 mobile plan for 10/10 and like 35gbs or something like that and I'm good for the month no matter WHERE I go and my friends can connect to it to. We have 2 people playing #apexlegends #notfortnite and adding any mobile hotspot is immense value to your tech setup
Let me know what you guys have on your MUST HAVES for travel!
#traveltips #digitalnomadlife #digitalnomad #digitalnomads #laptoplifestyle #havelaptopwilltravel #locationindependence #locationindependent #travelingbusiness #businesstraveling #hotspots
Top #havelaptopwilltravel Posts
- It's a cold dreary day in Burlington, but that didn't stop us from getting out to enjoy it for a bit!
Now it's work & hot tea for the rest of this rainy afternoon.