Latest #happiness Posts
- Something interesting happened today. Or rather last night. I met a girl in a dream. Unlike anyone I've ever met in person. But in many ways a little bit like a lot of them. Thankfully, dreams have a way of lasting longer than a single night. So I got to spend quite some time with her. And what a time we had. Went on picnics, did dramas, sneaked out of classes to roam around and talk, spent hours exploring buildings long abandoned and when the night came and there wasn't much else to do , we just laid down on the soft grass side by side staring at the stars. To say that she was perfect, would be an insult to perfection, but she was definitely everything I could want a girl to be.
The reason I'm writing this is because even though it's just been minutes since I woke up, I'm already starting to forget her. I don't quite remember what she looked like anymore, the feel of her touch I'm just trying to recollect. Even her voice I can barely hear in my mind. And I have a feeling that'll disappear in a couple of hours as well. So even though today morning I woke up with a wide smile on my face, the coming hours are going to be distressing, upsetting, painful even as I slowly forget the girl that I once met in a dream. And as the universe slowly collapses before my eyes, all I can do is try to freeze a few precious moments.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that we slowly forget people every day. People who were once friends you talked to everyday slowly blur into oblivion. Now I can't ever meet the girl I'm trying so hard to remember, but most of the people you haven't talked to in a while are just a text away.
Pic credits once again go to @inside_the.box
#dreams #love #life #happy #friendship #friends #happiness
#writeups #writersofinstagram #writings #writingcommunity #writersofig #writerscommunityofinstagram #write
- So today started off as one of those off days. Woke up late couldn’t be bothered to do anything.
So I decided to go with the flow today. I had a late breakfast, washed my hair, did my nails and now I am going to start writing a new post for the RoniquaShereen.com blog.
I may not have it all together but I can confidently say that I am trying and still learning. Wishing you all a wonderful day 💛
- Here getting some culture in with the family.. love these people! The trip is over, but the memories and great time will be eternal.. #family #grandchildren #happiness
- If it weren’t too late, I’d _______. How would you complete this sentence? #Travel more? #Write the #book I’ve been thinking about for years? Start my own business? Get back in touch with my first love? Run a 10K? What makes you think its’s too late? What if it wasn’t? This is just one of the ten questions in the #HAPPINESS INTERVIEW in my #SOMEDAY book. You can access it on the website in the link above. If you want to make #MemorialDay even more meaningful, print it out and take it to lunch with a #friend or #family member. Many people have told me it’s led to one of the most honest, insightful #conversations they’ve had in a long time. #author #keynotespeaker #SamHorn #bookclub
- The smile.
Smiling is universally considered to be a way we display joy. It can communicate our internal world to people on the outside, and it can be a welcoming sign to new people. In some cultures, such as parts of Asia and the former Soviet Union, in some contexts, smiling is considered dishonest.
Whatever the case, our muscles can send feedback to our faces and help to boost our mood. Which is why i have created this post to help bring a few more smiles to your day.
My smile has always been my trademark. Always the same in all photos and in all situations. That’s what I am and what makes my loved ones happy instantly. Let me share with you the smiles that I have been able to grab to feed you and brighten your life a little. “A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.” – Dalai Lama * Smiling like dad !
#smiling #smile #happy #love #fun #instagood #laughing #joy #goodmood #happyday #happiness #happier #portrait #sohappy #feelgoodphoto
- Onward... In courage, community, and faith. 👣💪
- "And so the flower died. He stopped caring for it, stopped giving it love. It was a she. Sunny, was her name. Sunny, the sunflower. He used to love sunflowers, he used to love Sunny. Until he met a rose. The rose was also a she. And her name was Rose. Rose, the rose. Rose didn't need a cute name like Sunny. Rose was already good enough and beautiful. Sunny was also beautiful, in her own way. She had spent a lifetime working on herself, telling to herself that she was enough and beautiful just like she was. One day he showed up, and between all those other flowers, he picked up Sunny. Between tulips, daisies, freesias, and so many others, he picked up Sunny, the sunflower. He took care of her, he loved her, he gave her long and warm hugs, he kissed her, he was happy with her. Sunny felt incredibly good with him by her side. He was her guardian, the one who made her believe in herself. But then, he met Rose. He had never seen a rose before. He was amazed by her. Bit by bit, he left Sunny aside. He stopped hugging her, he stopped caring, he stopped loving her. He was now in love with Rose. And Sunny was a good flower, so she understood. But she had now lost her guardian, and she knew it. Her guardian was now guarding another flower, maybe she needed him more than she did. She kept positive, she kept believing that he would never leave her for good. But day by day, he started to forget more and more about her.
Sunny ended up dying. She died of sadness, but at the same time, she died happy knowing that her guardian was now happy with some other flower. Maybe she could make him happier than Sunny did.
Sunny was now her guardian's guardian."
#sunny #sunflower #sunflowers #blackandwhite #black #and #white #girl #rose #roses #texts #deep #deepthoughts #thoughts #depression #anxiety #love #sad #sadness #life #flower #flowers #happy #happiness #alive #death #die #suicide #help #saveme
Top #happiness Posts
- 11 years 💞
Я понимаю, как ничтожно слово,
Но просто знай, что я люблю.
Я не на всё, как многие, готова.
Я многое уже осознаю.
И тут не будет длинной речи для показа,
Я лично всё тебе скажу.
Пожалуй, нет глупей затеи,
Чем выложить всю душу в пустоту.
И я не попрошу «пообещай мне»,
Как ничего не обещаю я взамен.
Ты знаешь всё без лишней лести.
Я говорю об этом каждый день.
Я понимаю, как ничтожно слово.
Но знай, что я тебя люблю.
Эта любовь не подростковое безумие,
Я многое уже осознаю.
#любовь #love #стихи #проза #poems #iloveyou #happiness #счастье #здесьисейчас