Latest #hangry Posts
- Often I wish that traveling to Philly was easier, but I will bear that traffic just to spend an afternoon with Abby (and the blurry man in the background). #sisters #philly #hangry
- Seatbelt On, Time for Dinner 🍣
- Anger management is a real issue for me when I am on a cut. I apologize in advance 😬 😅 #hangry
- I like my steak cooked to a medium rare and to achieve that, I use Alton Browns’ pan seared steak recipe. It’s fool proof and makes a fantastic cast iron grilled steak. Before that, I always make sure to purchase a quality cut of meat, like this sirloin strip from @the_butchers_markets . In addition to their wonderful assortment of meat, the shop sells olive oils, @slicepiecompany pies, country ham rolls, and other great products.
- "I wonder if 🌮🌮🌮 think about me too..." 🤔
I feel this way about Diet Coke. 🤷🏼♀️
- 👀Hey YOU tired Mommy, Worn out Wifey..🙋🏼♀️ Do I have to give up 🍦ice cream?
Do I have to give up 🐂Red Bull?
Do I have to give up 🎄holiday treats?
Do I have to give up 🍕pizza?
Do I have to give up 🥤soda?
Do I have to give up ☕️coffee?
Do I have to give up 🌮tacos?
Do I have to go on a ❌diet? ✨The answer is nooooo✨ 😜 HOWEVERRRRRR 👉🏻 Once you get your Glucose Levels a little more balanced, you will find that your cravings for unhealthy foods will CHANGE... It's just the way the body was created to work! It will blow your mind! It did mine!
There’s PROOF that regulating our blood sugar actually gives our brain self-control over sugar and carb cravings!! (GREAT NEWS for the sugar/carb freaks!!😝) 📉A study by scientists from Yale University revealed that "a drop in glucose levels leads to the brain losing self-control over food consumption!!" #Hangry is a real thing. ✨So maybe you’ll wanna ZAP your cravings the easy way by balancing your blood sugar (Btw, other side-effects include: natural energy, leveling your moods, and fat loss😍) ⚖️Balancing your bod is the most important thing we can do ... Once your glucose levels are more balanced, your cravings are put in ✅CHECK!! And THEN your body sends a message to the brain telling it WHAT it really needs and WHEN!! Fueling your body with what it needs! 💯