Latest #handmadenecklace Posts
- It's important to reflect on special moments in your life to help guide you to where you're going. Each GBK piece worn is a reflection of your mood, helping create your story.
- This money talisman pendant is handmade from seed beads in Native american Huichol technique. ❤ SIZES
The size of amulet necklace is 2.4 inches (6 cm). The tibetian pendant comes with a cord. Cord has adjustable chain its length - 17.3" - 19.3" (44 cm - max 49 cm). 💕💕💕
📩Available in my Etsy shop!(link in bio @khandsjewelry )😘
- 🌼 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍! 🌼
with our Tear Drop raw pearls earrings
- The moon is one of our most prominent and ancient symbols. It has shaped how we understand and track time, its movement controls the tides, and its rise into the sky signals the coming of night. It has a marked association with femininity and fertility. All of these roles have cemented its relationship to us, and we see this in the way that the moon has made its way into our myths and culture. 🌒🌓🌖🌕🌔🌗🌘 Because the moon continually passes through cycles of growth and decline, the phases of the moon as seen as symbols to guide our own personal growth and development. ✨🌙✨ Sterling silver Moon Phase pendant with a beautiful rainbow Moonstone drop. 🌀Come and try is on @ 1 s. Wenatchee Ave or check it out in my Etsy! 🌀L I N K. I N. B I O. 🌀
- Throwback | Day 21 of #marchmeetthemaker
AWOLO or necklace in Bada language is @cintabumiartisans' signature barkcloth necklace collection made of barkcloth remnants, paperboard waste, and adjustable cord (we used to use faux suede as the cord but have shifted it to 100% cotton). A wearable poetry with zero waste mission.
This was from our article of AGNI, meaning fire, that I designed and made in 2017. Still my favorite Awolo. Quite intensive time-wise, but worth the pain 🙂❤
- 🌊40% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING🌊 16 inch turquoise starfish necklace! This necklace is an essential for the spring and summer! It is the perfect “vacation” or “staycation” necklace! Available on Etsy (link in bio) or comment SOLD and DM email for a PayPal invoice 👍🏼
- I absolutely love this necklace, it's such a beautiful colour, and I think the raw gemstone goes so perfectly with the smoothness of the wire!!
It's an amethyst, which is traditionally the birthstone for February, but with all its incredible healing properties, it's one that could be useful to a lot of people
It is a powerful and protective stone, that's thought to help guard against psychic attack, protecting the wearer from all types of harm, including geopathic or electromagnetic stress and ill wishes from others.
It is said to be especially supportive of the emotional body, bringing those who are overworked, overstressed, or overwhelmed back to center. It's known to ease the mental anxieties that lead to physical tension and headaches, and is a great crystal to calm those who tend to be hot-headed and easily angered.
In addition, it's known to calm and stimulate the mind, helping you become more focused, enhancing memory and improving motivation. When used at night time, it's said to assist in remembering and understanding dreams, whilst relieving insomnia.
It's also said to activate spiritual awareness and open intuition, whilst enhancing psychic abilities, greater understanding and spiritual wisdom.
Because of this, it is a comforting crystal for those grieving the loss of a loved one. Its presence communicates that there is no death, only transitioning and changing of forms. It encourages the release of sorrow, and rejoicing in a loved one’s spirit being freed from the confinement of the physical body.
I think we all know someone that could benefit from Amethysts incredible healing properties, and whether you believe in the power of the crystals or not, they make for such a beautifully unique, thoughtful and personal gift
This one will soon be available on my Etsy, so keep your eyes peeled in case it gets snapped up quickly!!
#amethyst #healingpowers #wackywitch #crystalhealing #februarybirthstone #mothersday #handmadegifts #rawcrystals #purplegemstone #purplenecklace #handmadenecklace #handmadeisbest #meetthemaker #supporthandmade #shopsmall #etsy #etsyseller
- Some pretties to be packaged up this evening 😍🔮
- German silver pendant with beautiful fiery Ethiopian opal. 🔥For sale 🔥
Welcome to our ETSY shop (active link in bio)
💥💥💥ONLY ONE AVAILABLE!!! 💥💥💥