Latest #handmadejewelry Posts
- Three strings of Red-Green Agate stones makes it a statement piece and you can accessorize it with many outfits.
FREE SHIPPING IN US | Multi Stone Bead Necklace.
Link in bio to shop this style.
- Ja fa uns anys que vaig fer aquesta peça. Un encàrrec per entrar amb bon peu a la primavera. M'agrada recordar-la i m'agrada recordar a aquella persona que va confiar sempre en el meu treball.
Benvinguda primavera, doncs..🌸🌸
- I thought that you might want to see where these creation come from. I generally work out of three spaces in my house. Beads, findings and wire are all over. From these meses come my pieces. So this is a look into how they come to be.
#Handmade, #handcrafted, #handmadejewelry, #handcraftedjewelry, #ooakhandmadejewelry, #ooakhandcraftedjewelry, #beads, #beadedjewelry, #unique, #uniquebeadedjewelry, #originaldesignjewelry, #bead, #jewelry #uniquejewelry, #wearableart, #wearableartjewelry, #originaljewelry, #czechglass, #beadedczechglass, #beadedczechglassjewelry, #semipreciousbeads, #semipreciousjewelry, #jewelryaddict, #shopaholic, #statementpieces, #jewelryfreak, #uncommonjewelry, #adornment, #divinefeminie
Date night ~> Hemlah Hoops ✨
Running errands ~> Hemlah Hoops ✨
Work day ~> Hemlah Hoops ✨
Going to da club ~> Hemlah Hoops ✨
(Jk, impromptu dance parties in my living room are about as wild as it gets these days...).
Point is I’m always in my Hemlah Hoops. They just work with everything 🤷🏼♀️.
- Seal your practice with mindfulness and love 🙏🏻
- #marchmeetthemaker for 21 Mar: Throwback:
Throwback to our 1st ever handmade jewelry collection designed specially for Singapore Fashion Runway... I remember the struggles in coming up with the designs and having to match the outfits by Simon Chan Designs and Joel Tan, the amount of time spent piecing every statement piece together keeping in mind that each piece needs to be big and visible on the runway... The happy moments when you see your designs on models strutting down the runway makes every effort so worthwhile! I definitely learnt a lot through the process...😊