Latest #gymmotivation Posts
- You’re so busy doubting yourself, while so many are intimidated by your potential 🔜 always look to improve, but always be happy with progress, no matter how little it may be progress is progress
- Summer is almost here, are you ready?! @stevecook
- 🔥Muy feliz de poder mover mi cuerpo a todos los deportes posibles🙌🏻🔥 Al comienzo será difícil pero con empeño y esfuerzo uno puede dominar lo que sea💪🏻
🎯Objetivo: Mantener la movilidad y funcionalidad del cuerpo al 100%🎯
Si ya eres el mejor en un salón de clase es hora de cambiar la materia💯👊🏻🔥. .
- We are proud to announce our new logo for the Whitecap Brand. Whitecap Fitness represents more than just the fitness lifestyle, we are #lifebeyondthegym
- Back day 💪
Here’s what I did 👇
▪️Double handle lat pull down 4x12
▪️Cable lat pull downs 7 reps each side then 6-8 reps both sides x3
▪️Seated cable rope pulls 4x12
▪️Pull ups 3x failure
▪️Learning dumbbell row 3x12 each size
▪️Standing bent arm lat pull-down 4x12
- 600 lbs. for four!!! Felt good... let’s gooooo!
- A break in form can break the rest of your set, just like turning on YouTube can stop your work progress in its tracks. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I was performing 100lbs weighted dips and before my last rep I felt as though I had 2 or 3 left in me. If you look closely my elbows shifted out, and I felt as though I lost every bit of energy I had. It was a struggle to finish. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This happens to me at home while I am working, which is why I am starting to be meticulous about my schedule and timing.
I have a set schedule and I really don’t like to deviate from it, otherwise I’m making food or watching a video, or scratching my ass. Once I catch it I remind myself, “Will doing this get you to where you want in 6 months?”. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I have a lot of emotion behind that statement! I want to be better for my son and my wife. I want to provide them with a life of adventure and ease. I want to show my son that you can be successful in whatever path you choose. I want to be better than I was yesterday! Those are some of my WHY statements.
What you trying to accomplish and what is your why? 👇Comment below and tell me! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#vegandad #yyj #friday #whatisyourwhy #motivation #fitnessmotivation #kinobody
- leg day but threw in some arms to mix it up
- If you’ve been thinking about getting serious about your health, give this a watch!
Get your health right.
Get your mind right.
Get your vision right!
- # -*
Sliced tomato ✅
Sliced cucumbers ✅
Blue cheese crumbles ✅
- Fun fact about olive oil: There is actually a diet called The Mediterranean Diet which one of its core principles is to take a shot of oil everyday! I recall that there is actually a region in Italy that advocates a similar shot a day method and has had numerous studies about them living longer because of it!
I am not a doctor or nutrition professional so do your own research, but I’ve been doing this for a while and it has been a great help! Found this method posted by someone years ago and it’s always stuck with me! You decide for yourself if you want to try it, but it’s something I find very valuable when trying to get those last grams of fat in!
- 135LB Dip action today! How many of y’all do weighed dips? If you don’t do them...add them in forsure at a weight you can do. Big body dips help with a big body bench 😎🤝
- ❓How often do you y’all do incline work?
This is a big factor in me being able to put up big numbers on my flat bench. This is a PR of 225x10 which is huge for me! Trying to spread more love on bench work specifically! Get the incline up and the flat will follow 🤝•*
- Little flash into new PR OHP. 205 x 1! Struggled like a mofo for it but we got it 😎 •*
- Gave 275lb incline another look today. Weighed in around 166! This one went up wayyyy easier than the last one! Next time we gonna push for that 295! Work out way up to the 300LB incline bench club! Who’s with me?! •*